Settling In

Friday came in no time at all. Your suitcase was packed and you decided to dress more like a Vocaloid. You wore a maroon sweatshirt with a zipper, black fingerless gloves, black skirt trimmed with white, white boots, and maroon leggings. You also had white headphones on. "I'll come and visit as often as I can," you promised your mom as you hugged her goodbye. "And remember not to overwork yourself!" Your mother laughed and smiled. "Okay. Have fun." You went back to Crypton Studios and surprisingly, Miku wasn't there. Instead, Rin was standing there waving her hands everywhere. "Hey Rin!" You beamed. She smirked. "Don't you mean, roommate?" She asked. It took you a moment to realize what she meant by that, but you finally understood. "We're going to be roommates??!!" You screamed. She nodded. "Yep! I'll show you to our room!" She grabbed your arm and led you to her room. It was a pretty large room, not that you were surprised. "Sooo what do you think?" Rin asked happily. "It's great!" You answered. "Thank you so much!" Rin beamed. Suddenly, you heard the sound of music, and again, you're not surprised. "Is that...Gakupo?" You wondered and ran out of your room. Rin ran after you but you were out of sight.

Picture found on http://www.glitter-graphics.com/graphics/479154