What Happens Now?

You and Len stared at Neru, who looked like she was going to pop. "N-Neru!? What are you doing here!?" Len asked, shocked and a bit frightened. Neru gritted her teeth. "What am I doing here!? What are YOU doing here!!?" She screamed infuriated. "You said you were too busy to go to the movies today!!" Your mouth fell open. "Did you ask him out?" You asked with as much courage as you had, which wasn't much. Neru ignored you completely. "I was too busy to go to the movies!" Len argued. "With you anyways..." Suddenly, you heard a loud piercing sound. Len's eyes widened with unbelief and confusion as his cheek turned a bright red. Tears swelled up in Neru's eyes as she held her bright red hand up by her face. "L-Len!!" You exclaimed, staring at Len, shocked and worried. "Fine then!!" Neru screamed as tears ran down her cheeks. "I never liked you anyways!! And I hate your g-girlfriend too!" And with that, she ran out of the theater crying as everybody around you two stared. You turned your attention towards Len, who had a dark and uncaring look in his eyes. "L-Len, are you okay?" You asked. He didn't reply. Instead, he tugged at your arm lightly. "Let's go." You swallowed hard and slowly nodded. The two of you walked back to Crypton Studios without saying a word. But every once in a while, you glances at Len, who looked completely normal, besides his burning cheek. A sigh escaped your lips. "I hope things will be okay," you hoped as thoughts clouded your mind. What you didn't know was that Len was thinking the exact same thing. Except he wasn't worried about him and Neru. He was worried about you and Neru.