Gakupo San!

Also very long! \(^o^)/

You followed the sound of Gakupo's voice and soon enough, you found him singing in the recording studio. You recognized this song. "Dancing Samurai," you murmured with a grin. You quickly covered your mouth, hoping he didn't notice you. You decided to try to make a run for it until you heard a grunt. Slowly, and very terrified, you turned around and saw Gakupo standing behind you. "H-h-hello, Gakupo San!" You stammered. "Hello (Y/N) San," he replied. "So do you always watch people when their singing?" You shook your head. "O-of course not!" You argued. "Y-you just have an amazing singing voice." He looked at you surprised, then smiled. "Thank you. I am in Vocaloid after all," he reminded. "And so are you." You were afraid of what he was going to say next. "Sing for me," he ordered. You sighed. "I should have seen this coming," you thought. Gakupo led you into the recording studio and sat down in a chair. You took a deep breath, then told yourself positive things. You closed your eyes and started singing Paradichlorobenze. Knowing that it was only one person, you sang loud and clear. Your voice rang through the halls. And when you opened your eyes, Gakupo was cheerful and clapping. "You're amazing (Y/N)!" He praised. You blushed a little. "A-ah, I guess," you stuttered. Suddenly, you felt him place his hand on your head and mess up your hair. "You really have a thing for Len's songs," he said and chuckled. Now your face was bright red. "G-Gakupo San! It's not like that!" You screamed. Now he was laughing harder. You pouted. He grinned at you. "If you have any problems or concerns, you can come talk to me. Consider me as an older brother." And he left.

Picture found on http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/w-s-g-s-s-g-a-vocaloid-rp/t.59919711_961/