Back to School?

You couldn't believe you still had school after all this drama. You sighed, packed your things, and was about to head out the door when a hand gripped your shoulder. "Where are you going?" Rin asked from behind. You turned around to face her. "School. Where else?" She gave you a questioning look. "Didn't you get the news?" She asked. You shook your head. Rin sighed. "School is out due to an 'accident'." She explained. The word 'accident' sent chills down your spine. "W-what accident?" You stuttered. Rin grimaced a bit. "S-Someone...committed suicide there," she replied sadly. Your mouth fell open and a small gasp escaped your lips. Rin nodded sadly. "They said her name is Naomi Amano." Your eyes grew wide and you quickly covered your mouth to muffle your scream. Rin held you in her arms. "(Y-Y/N)!!" She exclaimed. "Are you alright??" You closed her eyes and took big, deep breaths. Then you nodded. "I-I need to, b-be alone for a second," you requested. Rin looked at you surprised, then nodded and walked out of the room. You held yourself tightly and breathed heavily. "N-Naomi?" You shook your head. "No way...no way she would've..." But you knew exactly that it was her. Suddenly, someone burst through the door. "(Y/N)!" Len screamed, giving you a big hug. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry (Y/N)!" He apologized over and over again. You couldn't have been happier to see him. Your lips twitched up into a sad smile. "L-Len," you stuttered. He only squeezed harder. "I don't understand," he whispered. "Why do such terrible things happen to you?" You shrugged. "I don't know. But...thank you...for being here..." He squeezed harder and you both fell to your knees. But never did you expect that tomorrow would be the most horrifying day of you entire life. And things would never be the same.

(A/N) SO SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER!!!!!! I will try to update sooner!!! But unfortunately, I start school on Wednesday!!! But anyways, thx for sticking to my story!!