Tutor Troubles

Longest chapter so far!!!!! (^O^) and yes, I am fully aware of the fact that this picture is from Hetalia! Love that anime btw!

Gakupo pointed to a country on a map. "Which country is this?" He quizzed. You and Len just stared at it. "Italy?" You guessed. Gakupo shook his head. "Turkey?" Len tried this time. Gakupo shook his head again. "Germany?" You asked. Gakupo sighed. "No, it's-" "Wait! We wanna try and guess it!" Len argued. You and Len kept staring while Gakupo smiled. "You two are really cute together," he pointed out. Your face went bright red. So did Len's. "W-w-what are you talking about?!!" You stammered. "I-It's not like that!" Len stated nervously. Gakupo chuckled. "Yes yes. Whatever you say." Now you two were really embarrassed. "G-Greece!" You blurted. "United Kingdom! Um, France!" Len caught on and started guessing too. "England! Spain!" He shouted. Gakupo smiled. "All wrong," he responded. You and Len kept guessing and guessing until Gakupo fell asleep. "Finally!" Len whispered as he took out a blue and black marker. He passed one to you. "C'mon! Let's teach him a lesson for messing with us," he ordered. You smiled and took off the cap. "Sounds like fun!" You exclaimed quietly. The two of you snickered and started doodling all over Gakupo's face. In an hour, Gakupo awakened from his slumber (lol! Sounds like a beast! XD). He looked up and didn't see you or Len anymore. Instead, Gumi and Luka were there having a good time laughing. They were laughing so hard they couldn't speak. Instead, they pointed at him while holding their stomachs. "What's so funny?" He asked. Gumi bit her lower lip, trying her best not to laugh. Luka covered her mouth with one hand and also tried not to laugh. "L-look in the mirror," she stammered. Gakupo raced to the closest bathroom and looked in the mirror. He was hideous! There were swirls drawn on his cheek, a line connecting his eyebrows, big and small circles around his eye and the words, 'Len wuz here' written on his forehead. He immediately grabbed a towel and let some water soak it, then cleaned his face. "They're still kids," he thought. "Let them have their fun." He closed his eyes and smiled, but he didn't notice the fake eyes drawn on his eyelids.

Picture found on http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-498377/axis-powers-hetalia-rp