At Your Door

On Wednesday night, you were getting ready for your date with Len. The secret didn't last for very long, considering how much Len liked to talk about these kind of things. Rin was the most excited about this. Besides you and Len. She helped pick your outfit, do your hair, and makeup too. You decided to wear a simple hot pink tank top, a short jean jacket, and a jean skirt. "I can't believe you and my brother are going on a date together!" Rin exclaimed. You giggled. "Yeah, it's hard to believe it myself!" Suddenly, you heard a knock at the door. "He's here!" You exclaimed. You ran to the door and "gently" flung it open. In front of you stood Len, wearing a yellow and black jersey. Behinds his back, he was holding something with shaking hands. "Hey Len! You look nice :)" you complimented. His face went red and so did yours. "Y-you do to," he stuttered. Then he held out a box of chocolates. "These are for you!" He yelled, squeezing his eyes shut as his face got brighter and brighter. You were surprised, but showed a gentle smile. "Thank you," you said happily. Len jerked his head away, his face getting so hot that it hurt. "S-so let's get going," he ordered and took your hand. You blushed and smiled a little as you two walked to the movies. "He definitely wasn't as shy when he asked me out," you thought.

I'm not putting on the website name because I just realized what all rights reserved means -_- I'm so stupid sometimes!