Love For Something Else. Or Someone

You and Len hid outside behind a tree and started laughing hard. "Did you see his face? Haha! It was hilarious!" Len yelled. You held your stomach. "Hahaha! Yeah! Especially when Gumi and Luka came in!" You agreed. You two both sat down, calming yourselves down. "I had a LOT of fun today (Y/N)!" Len exclaimed. "Me too!" You replied. Len started at you with a big smile. (This will be a conversation between you and Len. Len is first, then you.)
"Hey (Y/N)!"
"What is it Len?"
"Do you like movies?"
"Yeah."
"Do you like horror movies?"
"Mhm. Why?"
"Do you wanna go on a date with me?!"
"..."
You didn't answer because you were starting to get dizzy. "A-a what?" You stuttered. "A date!" Len repeated. Your face went a bright bright red. "A date?! Y-you mean just you and me?!" You asked. " You don't know much about dates, do you?" He questioned. You averted your gaze to the building. "Y-yeah, I-I'll go," you stammered while your face was getting hotter and brighter than the sun. Len beamed and pounced on you. "Really?! Thank you so much (Y/N)!" He yelled. You couldn't help but laugh at his childish behavior. "Yep! So when do you want to do this?" You asked. Len thought for a moment."How about Friday? That's my day off from recording!" He informed. You nodded. "Yeah, Master didn't tell me I had to work on Wednesday ," you said happily. You both just smiled and blushed for a while. "So we should probably be heading back to our rooms now," you suggested. "It's getting dark." Len nodded in agreement and you both headed inside.

Picture found on http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?topic=1557429.42   I love this picture!!!