Lies Online

The next day was Saturday. You decided to take it easy today, but as you know, that's not going to happen. You sat down on your bed when your phone went ding! "A text?" You wondered who it was from. When you opened your mail box, you found that it was from Miku. It said, (Y/N)! You won't believe it! Check out our homepage ASAP!!! "What could be so unbelievable?" You wondered, doing as you were told. And when the homepage downloaded, your mouth fell open. The first thing you saw was a picture of you, destroying all of Crypton Studio's music equipment. Underneath were a few comments.

"What the heck, new girl!? What were you thinking!?"
"We thought you were our friend!"
"Shocker. New girl can't be trusted."
"I doubt you plan on paying for all this! Just go back from where you came from!"

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you kept reading these horrid comments on something you didn't even do. Suddenly, the door to your room flung open, causing you to drop your phone. "(Y/N)!!" You heard Len scream, bolting up to you, embracing you in a hug. "Did you...did you see it?" He asked worriedly. You nodded as you tried to keep the tears from flowing out of your sockets. His hug tightened as he put his lips closer to your ear. "Master wants to see you," he whispered with a cracking voice. You hesitantly nodded and stood up. Squeezing his hand, the two of you walked out the door and went to Master's office. Master was sitting at his desk with a troubled look. "Um, Master? Y-You wanted to see me?" You asked nervously. Master averted his gaze to you and trotted over. You swallowed hard as you looked him in the eyes. "(Y/N)," he stated. "I assume you've seen our homepage." You nodded with a terrified look in your eyes. He sighed and shook his head. "Replacing all the equipment will take millions of dollars," he muttered. "This is what I get for letting a human work here." You furrowed your brows. "Human?" You wondered. Then, Master had a serious look in his eyes. "I can't afford another incident like this," he informed you. "I think it would be best if..."