The Horror

You and Len found a couple seats in the 2nd row. Sitting down in the middle of it, the two of you chatted for a while until the room got dark. You stared up at the large screen in front of you with a huge grin. "This is going to be great!" Len whispered excitedly. You nodded in reply. The movie was about a lady who committed suicide in her house and haunts the people who live there, making them go mad. There were a lot of jump scares...fortunately. Every time the lady came down out of nowhere, you screamed and jumped into Len's arms, burying your face in his chest. He blushed, then stroked your hair. "It's alright. It's only a movie," he whispered in a soothing voice. You peeked up at him and nodded a little, but stayed in his arms. After the movie was over, you ran out as fast as you could, pulling Len along with you. He laughed. "You weren't kidding when you said you get easily scared!" He stated. You squeezed his hand and you felt your face grow hotter. "Haha, yeah," you said with a giggle. Suddenly, you felt yourself getting pulled into a hug. His hands wrapped around your waist from behind, causing you to blush even more. "You're so cute when you get scared, (Y/N)," he whispered into your ear, sending chills down your back. You turned your head to stare into his blue orbs while he stared into your (E/C) eyes. He leaned in for a kiss and you closed your eyes, until. "LEN!!??" A voice screamed. The two of you turned around and stared at the blonde girl, who looked like she was going to blow a fuse. "N-Neru!?" Len screamed back. You bit your lower lip. "This is not going to be good," you thought frantically.

(A/N) Sorry for the terrible picture choice! I didn't know what to put :I anyways, I just wanted to thank you all SO much for reading this! It really means a lot to me! Especially since I suck at writing ;__; so thank you!!