-5-

A/N- Two updates in one day! Quick question before reading this chapter just because I'm curious... Do you think Wes will top or bottom?? Please comment!!

*Homophobia/violence warning

-Wes-

When the blunt is finally gone, I begin to feel a little at ease until I look at the guys on the porch again. We're eventually going to have to go back in, and that means having to go by them. They're not just going to let us pass without starting something. I already know it.

"Thank you for that," Amaya tells him. "Jason pissed me off earlier, and now I don't even remember what he said."

I see Ryland nod out of the corner of my eye. His head suddenly turns to face me. Is he looking at me? I slowly turn to see that he is in fact staring at me.

"Did you get high?" he asks.

"Yeah. Thanks."

"I don't know about all of you, but I'm ready to go back inside," Amaya announces. "It's cold." That it is. I appreciated him cracking the windows, but he could've rolled them back up whenever I decided to hit it.

I glance at the porch again and let a sigh out. "I hope they don't talk to us," I mumble.

"I'm not going to let them bother any of us," Ryland says, making me look at him again. He's... the protective type, isn't he? "Ready?" he asks, looking at each of us.

We nod and all pile out of the truck. I keep my eyes on the ground all the way to the porch. Maybe if we avoid eye contact, they'll ignore us.

As soon as we start to walk on the porch, Jason says, "Have fun?" The smell of cigarette wafts over to me, and I glance up to see Jason exhaling his smoke our way.

Ryland steps closer to him, making me widen my eyes. Amaya stops him by putting her hand up, basically telling him to hold on.

"Didn't I say to leave me alone?" she says in a snarky voice.

"He was just asking if you had fun," Luke says with a shrug.

"Fun with what?"

"Fucking all three of them out there," Jason responds. What the hell? Amaya's pretty but not my type for one, and two, I wouldn't do a foursome. I'm more of a 'one girl' type of guy.

"Are you having fun talking shit? We were just smoking."

"Yeah. That's sure how it looked," he says in a sarcastic ass tone. "Plus, didn't you just tell me that you didn't fuck with drugs anymore?"

"Why don't you-"

He cuts her off. "Oh, wait. I forgot about him," he eyes drift over to Ryland, who's standing right in front of him. "He was probably busy fucking him." His eyes flash over to mine, making me widen mine.

Me? What the fuck? What? What does he mean by that? Why would he think that? No one knows what I've been thinking. No one. Why would he say that?

I take a step back, not liking how the attention is on me now. I stutter out a response. "I- I'm not-"

He cuts me off before I can finish. "Really? You look it." I furrow my brows. What? I do?

Do I really give off gay vibes? Amaya made a joke a while back when we smoked in my treehouse about me giving off gay vibes, but I thought she was seriously joking. Do I really look gay? How? I know not every gay person dresses or acts like it can be depicted on tv, but I feel like I look very much straight.

"He's not like that, so you can fucking drop it. Now," Ryland says, getting closer to him. The tone of his voice makes me tense up. Shit. Wait... Is he defending me? I feel my heart start racing faster. Oh my god.