-19-

*Mature (and more than just words this time)

Also, if I named chapters, this would be named 'More than talking'.

-Wes-

"In fact... if you want, I could do that for you right now."

"Uh... uh..." I can't find any words to say. Is he serious? Not only is he offering to suck my dick, but to swallow my come. The same image I pictured the night I met him pops into my head. I mean... it doesn't sound that bad. Just the thought of it already has my body feeling hot. And we are boyfriends now... There's no reason for me to turn this down. Besides the length of our relationship. And his gender... If he was a girl that I've been seeing the past few weeks, I probably wouldn't hesitate to let her.

Fuck it. If I'm willing to date him despite being the same gender, then I should be willing to do sexual things with him too. Plus, it's just a blowjob. It's not like it's something I haven't done before. Besides the coming part.

"I, um... S-" Do I just say 'sure' to that? The awkwardness of the situation starts to seep inside me. My throat suddenly feels dry, so I bring the mug to my lips, taking a small sip.

"Never mind. Just pretend I didn't say any of that. I keep talking about sex after I said I wouldn't. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"You didn't. And... you can," I murmur so lowly, I doubt he heard me.

"I can what?" he asks and leans even closer to peer into my eyes, hope floating around in his.

"Do what you offered."

He pulls away to set his mug down on the table before slowly taking mine from my grasp to place it by his. He turns to face me, leans in, and presses his lips against mine before I even realize what's going on. Oh. He usually asks me beforehand, but honestly, I don't mind him skipping that part.

His tongue flicks my bottom lip, making mine poke out to touch his. I sigh into the kiss, leaning more into him. He tastes really good, like the hot chocolate.

I feel one of his hands sneak to my waist while the other caresses the side of my face. His tongue slips from my mouth, and he places one more kiss to my lips before pulling back to look at me.

"Are you sure this is okay? It's only been two days since we agreed not to talk about sex, and this is more than talking."

I swallow before saying, "It's still not sex, so it's okay."

"Let me know if you want me to stop." I nod my head in response and close my eyes when he moves back in to place kisses along my jaw. He finds my earlobe and nips it, but I refrain from making a noise this time. Though the shaky breath I let out probably let him know it affected me.

He suddenly pulls back and moves himself to the floor, making me flush harder once he's in front of me. Okay, this is really happening. I can already myself hardening from the anticipation of what's about to come. It's been a few months since I've had a blowjob, and for some reason, I feel like Ryland is going to be really good at it. And if he is, this is probably going to be over embarrassingly quick.

On his knees now, he glances down towards my crotch at the very prominent bulge that has grown in my jeans. He reaches his hands forward to my button, making me panic and grab his wrists.

His hands freeze, and his eyes shift up to mine. "Want me to stop?"

"No. It's just..."

"If you're worried about your size, that doesn't matter to me at all. Especially since it doesn't even go in me. Like that anyway. Plus, it didn't feel like you had anything to be embarrassed about the other day."