-13-

*Mature Content (Please let me know your thoughts at the end!! This is my first time writing boyxboy smut!)

-Wes-

It started to rain a little bit on the way to his house. Thankfully, it was pretty light, so we didn't really get wet coming into his apartment. As soon as he closes his door behind us and locks it, I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. Just relax, Wes. Stick to the plan. We're just going to hang out.

"You can take your shoes off here since it rained."

I nod and slide them off by his door. He follows my actions and hangs his keys up on the little hook by the door. He pulls off the jacket he's wearing and tosses it in a chair before taking the plate of food Mom gave him to his fridge.

He comes back over, stopping in front of me. "So, what did you want to do?" he asks, crossing his arms.

"Uhh, I don't know."

"What did you have in mind when you invited yourself over?" I don't know. This is the first time I'm with him to just hang out. Any other time was pure coincidence or me showing up on impulse. Or when we helped each other out... This is the first time that I actually wanted to hang out.

"I'm not sure."

"Well, do you want to play one of my games?" I don't really feel like video games right now. "Or do you want to watch a movie? Or maybe we could talk?" he suggests.

"Talk?" This piques my interest but also makes me more anxious. "About what?"

"Whatever. I was kind of wanting to ask you about what happened during dinner."

"Huh? What do you mean?" What happened during dinner?

"Do you want to sit down first? Unless you want to stand. It's up to you."

His personality is very... shifty sometimes. At one moment, he's teasing me, telling me suggestive things, and the next, he's treating me like I'm some prized possession that he doesn't ever want to be uncomfortable. My mind flashes back to Monday when he told me I basically have full control over this relationship. He's kind of a dick. Telling me he'd go my pace with everything and then arguing with me for not having my mind made up.

"Whatever." I shrug and cross my arms, making my way over to his couch and sitting down. He lifts an eyebrow up as he comes and takes a seat beside me. I know I'm probably sporting a scowl on my face right now. "So, what did you want to ask?"

"I wanted to ask if you're okay."

"What?" The question surprises me, making my anger falter. Why would he ask me that? I should be asking him that. I'm the one that hurt his feelings. I'm the one that lied.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Just because I could tell it was bothering you with the way they were boasting about... Claire."

"Oh. Yeah, I'm fine. It was just annoying."

"Why are you lying about it?"

"It's easier than explaining the truth."

"Am I the only one that knows?" I nod. "Not even Alyx knows?"

I shrug again. "I was too embarrassed to tell him."

I can see the pity spread on his face. His hand lands on my knee, making all my focus go to it. "What happened to you isn't embarrassing. For her, yeah, but you don't have anything to be embarrassed about. You believed someone that you thought you could trust. It happens to all of us." I could barely comprehend what he said due to his hand on me. Why is he touching me? God, I'm seriously touched deprived. He's trying to comfort me, and I'm trying to get flustered over it. I need a distraction.