-38-

*Mature (Here's more of the shameful stuff I mentioned before) Enjoy debauched Wes!

-Wes-

Shit. This couch is so fucking comfy. I think I could fall asleep right now. That is until the weight beside me shifts some. I blink a few times and notice Ryland walking outside with Amaya. I wonder where they're going. I glance at Alyx, and he honestly looks like he's going to pass out any second. He suddenly catches me staring, and his expression turns to a hopeful one, like he's thinking I'll finish telling him now. I just shake my head, earning a small glare from him.

I see Amaya come back into view and whisper something to Alyx before she drags him down the other hall to their room. Okay, well, I guess he's getting lucky tonight. I'm a little jealous. Sex right now would probably feel incredible. Hmm. I want it. I smell like lake, though. Seeing that Ryland still hasn't come back in yet, I force myself up from the couch. I feel a little dizzy, but it's not too bad. I still manage to make it to the bathroom.

During my shower, I clean up down there as best as I can, considering I didn't bring my enema. And after washing my body, I take the time to prep myself. Like actually prep myself. I want to fuck, not waste a bunch of time fingering me. And with three fingers finally in, I graze my prostate, causing a gasp to fall from my lips. Shit. Okay, I think I'm ready.

After drying off, I realize I didn't bring any clothes, so I just wrap the towel around my waist. I stick my head out of the door, and not seeing anybody, I quickly cross over into our room. Ryland's sitting on the bed, and he looks up when he hears me enter. His eyes widen, probably at my appearance.

"I forgot clothes." Though I don't make a move to put any on. I mean, they'd just get in the way, right?

"Why did you decide to shower?"

"I stunk like lake water."

"Oh." I flick the lock before I step closer to him, stopping right between his parted legs. He stares up at me with almost a wary expression. "Uh... I got Amaya to give me a blunt if you want to smoke it," he says, holding it up.

I carefully take it from him before setting it on the nightstand. "I don't want to."

"Oh. Did something happen? What did you talk about with Alyx?"

My mood shifts slightly. "That he's leaving me. Oh, and that I'm dating someone."

"Wait, what? What do you mean he's leaving you? And did you tell him it was me?"

"I don't want to talk about it, and no, I didn't get that far."

"Oh. Okay."

"He thinks you're a girl," I mutter.

"I mean, that's expected."

"But you're not. You're a boy," I say, putting my hands on his shoulders before digging my knee into the bed to climb onto his lap. He lets a gasp out when I bury my face in his neck. "The best boy."

His hands come to rest on my bare waist. "You're a little drunk, aren't you?"

"No. Not just a little."

"I can tell."

I lean back to look into his eyes. They're a little red, and his pupils are wide. "Are you not?"

"I am. Not as bad as you seem to be, though."

"I've never drank whiskey. I feel really good. But it tasted really gross."

"Yeah?" I give him a nod before putting my face back in his neck. He smells good. Like soap and campfire. I stick my tongue out to give his neck a small lick. "Wes," he says in what sounds like a warning tone.