-32-

*Mature

I know a lot have been waiting for this chapter. I tried to keep it realistic just like all the other smutty chapters. I hope you enjoy!!!!

Happy late Valentine's Day!!

-Wes-

"What... what is this?" I ask as soon as he opens his door. He has a few candles lit, one on each nightstand and one on his dresser. The main light is off, making the illuminating glow give off a seductive vibe. Not to mention how nice it smells in here.

"It's just some candles. I wanted to go all out and do rose petals on the bed, but I thought you wouldn't like that. I just wanted it to be more romantic, so don't judge me."

"That's... sweet actually," I admit.

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah, but can I ask you something?" Something I can't help but wonder about.

"Of course."

"Why did you want to 'go all out'?"

"Because I lo- uh, I like you, Wes. I wanted to make this special."

Ignoring that slip up, I say, "Besides that."

"I'm nervous," he mumbles, surprising me.

"Why?"

"Because..."

"You've taken someone's virginity before, right?" Surely he has with how many people he's been with.

"Never a guy's." Oh. I really wasn't expecting that. That explains a lot, though. Why he was so hesitant on doing it...

"Well, I don't think you should be nervous."

"No? You're nervous, aren't you? I mean, technically, this we'll be your second time losing it. In a completely different way."

I shake my head. "I'm not nervous... about that anyway."

"Then what are you nervous about?"

"Umm, the pain if there is any, the reactions I'll have, the sounds I'll make, whether you'll even enjoy it with me-"

"Let me stop you there. The only valid thing you listed to be nervous about was the pain. Though I don't think you'll have to worry about that too much. I told you I'd try to make it as painless as possible. As for the other stuff, I can't wait to see your reactions and hear the sounds you make."

I take a slow inhale. "I'm sure you can't."

"So, are you ready to show them to me?"

"I suppose."

He lets a laugh out before reaching to take my face in his hands. He quickly loses his smile, his expression coming off serious now. "Tell me at any time if you're uncomfortable or in any pain, okay? We'll stop and try again some other time. Just don't... don't try to work through it. Promise me you'll tell me."

I give him a nod, though it's hard the grip he has on my face. "I will. I promise." Now I'm even more nervous. How painful is this going to be?

"Good. I lo- uh... Fuck. Can I just say it once?"

The urgency in his eyes makes me nod again, knowing good and well hearing it right now might send me into an emotional overload.

"I love you, Wes." Before I can even think of a response, his lips meet mine, taking me by surprise. Oh, it's different this time, hearing it out loud. And with the way his lips are moving, it's like he's trying to express it in his kiss as well. He honestly didn't even have to say it. I can feel it coming from him. Physically and emotionally.