-33-

-Wes-

I peel my eyes open when I feel the urge to pee becoming too strong. I roll over and sit up to get out of bed, but a wince slips out at the sore feeling down there. Not to mention it still feels pretty strange. And sticky. I don't how I fell asleep with how sticky my body is right now.

I stand and ease to the bathroom, trying to ignore the dull ache in my ass. After using it, I catch myself in the mirror, and my reflection makes heat explode in my cheeks. The hickies littering my chest look more prominent now, the skin red with slight purple bruising in different splotches. Shit. I really like them. Probably more than I should.

I quickly turn the shower on and climb in, letting the water hit my skin. I don't take too long, only washing my body since I washed my hair before coming over.

When I get out and dried off, I wrap the towel around my waist before stepping back in his room. I close his door back, and the sound must've woken him up.

His eyes land on mine, and he sits up. "You showered?"

"Yeah."

His lower lip juts out some in a pout. "I was supposed to help you."

"I could do it by myself. It's okay."

He lets a sigh out and buries his face in his pillow. "I still wanted to," he grumbles.

"I- uh... I guess you can next time."

"Okay," he responds, lifting his head back up, and his pout turns into a smile. "When is that going to be?"

"I-I don't know. I guess whenever the chance comes up," I mumble.

He suddenly pulls the covers off him, reminding me we're both naked, never minding my towel. He moves to sit on the edge of the bed and motions for me to come closer. I step forward and keep my eyes on his, not allowing them to drop any lower. His do drop, though, landing on my chest. His hand lifts up, and his fingers brush over one of the marks.

"They look so good on you."

I feel goosebumps start to form on my skin where he's touching. "Yeah?"

"Mhmm," he hums.

"You like leaving them?"

"On you. But I won't do it again."

"Why not?" I ask.

His eyes meet mine. "I thought you wouldn't want me to. Since it's risky."

"Oh. Yeah, you're right."

"They'll probably be here a couple of days, so wear dark colors this week."

"Okay."

"I wanted to ask... Are you okay? Hurt anywhere?"

"I'm just a little sore."

"Be honest with me. Did it hurt?"

"A little at the beginning," I admit. "But it's okay. It got better fast."

"Next time, if there's any pain at all, I want you to tell me, okay?"

"Okay... I just didn't want you to stop."

"Well, still. We could've taken a different approach. I don't want it to hurt for you."

"Okay. It wasn't that bad, though. And it felt good afterwards."

He suddenly smirks, bringing his hand down to my waist and pulling me closer. His eyes have that sultry look in them. "Yeah? Tell me how good."

I feel my cheeks heating up, and my stomach tingles slightly. Nope. There's no way I could do it again. It feels too sore.