-1-

Before reading, tell me where you found my book!! (Randomly on Wattpad, TikTok, Insta) I'm curious!!

-Wes-

I'm so ready for Christmas. It's the beginning of December, so it's still a few weeks away. I'm just excited to see Claire. I literally don't care if I don't get anything else. I just want to spend it with her. My beautiful girlfriend. I can't believe it's already been eight months. Just four more months and it'll be a year.

Lost in thought, I didn't even hear the last bell ring, but everybody else is starting to stand up from their seats. I gather my things and slip out of the door to go put my stuff in my locker.

I wonder if I could see Claire this weekend. I miss her. I was supposed to spend the last weekend of Thanksgiving break with her, but she went to visit some distant family in Idaho for the holiday and didn't come back until last night.

I decide to shoot her a text. 'Hey.'

'Hey.'

'Do you think we could hang out this weekend? I miss you.'

'I'll have to see. I need to start studying for exams.' Of course. She always wants to stay home and study. I guess that's what I should expect dating a smart girl. I mean, it's not like I expect her to put me before her studies, but she always uses that excuse. And whenever I'm doing something, that's when she wants to see me. Then she'll get mad at me for being busy.

'I can come to you this weekend and help you. I just want to see you.' It's usually me that goes to her town. She's been to my house three times. Which I don't mind because I am the guy. I'm supposed to be the one that goes to her and pick her up for dates. But sometimes I just feel like I'm the only one that puts the effort in.

'Okay. I want to see you too. But I'm supposed to start my period this week, so...' I mentally groan. We did it three weeks ago when we saw each other last, but I've been craving her again. Ever since we took each other's virginities during the summer, I've been horny literally all the time. I didn't know sex would feel so good. And barely seeing her doesn't help. I feel like if I saw her every day, I wouldn't want to have sex all the fucking time.

'That's okay. I still want to see you.'

'Okay. I'll let you know.'

Instead of replying, I lock my phone back. I'm just going to go hit the gym I joined recently when I was bored. My best friend since fifth grade, Alyx Reed, has a girlfriend now, and I'm obviously happy for him... But I miss him at the same time. I'm not going to tell him that, though. I mean, he's been crushing on Amaya Brooks all through high school. I'm not about to make him feel bad after he gets the girl he's always wanted. Plus, she's pretty cool. They both came over during Thanksgiving break, and we smoked a blunt in my treehouse. It was pretty fun.

I wonder if he'd want to hit the gym with me. He joined not long after me. He took me by surprise randomly being there the other day. I didn't even know he was interested in working out. Well, I didn't exactly tell him I was, either.

"Damn, she sounds hot as fuck," I hear someone say to my right as I'm walking down the hall. "What was her name?"

Another guy's voice says, "Claire something." This piques my interest and makes me stop in tracks. I mean, it's not like their talking about my Claire. "Innocent name but trust me, she's the exact opposite."

"She go here?"

"Naw, I had to drive an hour for her pussy. She goes to Kent High." That's where my Claire goes. Wait a second. I turn around to see a group of four guys, standing by the lockers. "But the drive was well worth it. Sluttiest chick I've ever met."