1: Nervous?

She laid in her bed. Silently staring up at the patterns on the roof of her bed. The painted angels and cupids stared back at her as the morning sun struck them. Anastasia wasn't particularly cozy yet she laid there still, paralysed. You know the feeling in the small of your back and in between your shoulder blades that makes you want to move or get up. The feeling ran through her entire body as her body begged her to move. Yet she didn't. Instead she closed her eyes and sighed loudly before her eyes darted around the room. It was a simple room for a princess; pale pink walls, white ceiling with a boarder alittle way down from the ceiling and a carpet only surrounding her bed. It was pale pink with gold detailing on it and it was the softest thing in the world. Elsewhere on the floor was covered in wood. The sun shone on it brightly on the glossed planks and it was clear it had not a single dent or crack in it.

Anastasia's green eyes moved around the room and landed to the left of it with her bookshelf sitting by the door barely housing any books. See Ana loved the idea of reading yet she could never read or finish a book. It was mainly filled with trinkets from her travels around the land and small pieces of jewellery not important enough to keep anywhere safe. She moved her vision towards the window to the right of her bed with a desk stationed beside it. Endless notebooks, quills and ink cartridges scattered across the desk randomly leaving many of the scrolls either on the floor piled around it or stuck to the wall beside it. The scrolls had small doodles, ideas and quotes on them. Not only that but piled on her desk were books upon books on the dark arts as she was always fascinated by it. She still laid there pondering over spells and stories she read made for villains. She wondered how they thought and how their lives were so carefree yet to be bullied everyday for being evil... no thank you. Most of these scrolls of research were chaotically placed around the desk yet some had travelled further around the room as there wasn't enough space around the desk without blocking the window, and she didn't want that.

The gorgeous views of the garden awaited outside. Acres of land gardened with vegetables, herbs and flowers both for the palace and for the kingdom, which the fairies and servants attended to. It was beautiful, magical even.

Ana's head turned towards the door waiting for her maid to come in, probably smiling and overly joyful per usual, bless her heart Ana's mind trailed off as she smiled. She looked back up at the art on the roof and awaited taking another breath, well more of a fed up sigh, as her brain continued to run in chaotic circles of endless thoughts.

"Good morning princess Anastasia. How did you sleep?" Lyra called out as she entered the room locking the door behind her "Hope I didn't wake you up too early this time,"

"You know Lyra your right on time this morning," Ana stated sitting up as her body thanked her for finally moving.

Lyra was her personal maid she has been there for as long as she could remember. She was a short middle aged women around 5'3, frizzy straw like black hair with dead ends that would point in all different directions. It was all tied into a messy ponytail at the back of her head with a white piece of material to cover the front part of her head like a bonnet but it wasn't one, she hated them and when she had to wear one you would never stop complaining about it scratching her head. She wore a red long dress with white covers, a blue apron with a massive pocket on the front and small black heeled boots.

She opened Ana's closet filled to the brim with dresses of the highest fashion and in every colour imaginable. She started setting her garments out including a corset and a hopped skirt.

"What colour would you like to wear to day then, miss?" She beamed at her from the doors of her closet.

"No more pink! Please no more pink. If I wear another pink dress... I don't know what I'll do," Ana replied scrunching her eyes shut at the thought of wearing pink for the 5th day this week. She was not utterly disgusted at the thought but she just wanted to wear something she liked for once. If only, she thought. She began to scurry to the edge of her bed, dangling her feet over the edge of the bed. "How about a black or a purple?" She smiled as Lyra looking back at her unimpressed.