11: Something (Not So) Ugly Happens

Ana felt like today was just an emotional rollercoaster. One minute she felt sad, defeated and hopeless. The next she was filled with rage. This was that next moment. After the doors were shut in the girls face she felt rage. All she was was ignored. The only person she thought would bring her comfort certainly did not. Less- I mean Lady Lesso did not seem to care for the girl and it seems to go out of her way to make a fool for Ana.

Ana stood at the glass doors that had curtains pulled across them but not before Ana had a chance to see. Lady Lesso strangely approached her seat next to the Dean of Good. The way she adjusted her suit and hair. How the genuine smile was plastered on both of their faces. The eyes they exchanged. No one picked up on it after Lady Lesso had sat but how strange.

"Move along, Ever!" One of the Wolf guards said lashing him whip he was holding.

"Jesus! You almost hit me," Ana complained moving backwards, away from the wolf "enough has happened I don't wish to ruin my uniform further..." then Ana asked the wolf "Do you know where I could get a new uniform?"

"Your uniform is not my problem. Now keep moving!" He raised his voice more then before.

"Of course it's not your fucking problem?" Ana shouted back which made him raise his whip upwards ready to strike. This made the girl jolt backwards and holding her hands up. Suddenly, the Wolves howling saved her as it was time to go to lesson. She quietly walked along the stone corridors once again, escaping while she could. Down the creaky stairs and past the torches burning a bright orange colour. She went back down to the Clearing but it was empty.

"Shit," Ana whispered with the anger in her that remained. She ran, literally ran, to her next class. Fumbling with the piece of paper in her pocket as damaged as her uniform was. She unfolded it and stopping in the middle of the hallway to read

8:30-9:30 BREAKFAST
9:30-11:00 Lady Lesso - Curses and Death traps
11:00-12:00 LUNCH
12:00-13:30 Professor Manley - Uglification

That was all the girl needed as she started to run more. She passed a clock reading 12:10 and feared what would happen to her if she was late. After Lady Lesso's class she feared being late in this putrid school. She passed the main entrance, many sets of stairs and other classrooms labelled weird things. Some were reasonable like Special Talents, History of Villainy, Henchman Training and A Villains Fairytale. Yet her stomach turned once she saw into Torture 101's classroom. We'll let you not experience that and wait till at least Year 2 to share that information.

She finally approached the Uglification classroom yet as she did she regretted it massively. If Ana didn't want to throw up she wanted to now. As she got closer to the Uglification classroom she could smell the horrid smell of the classroom from down the hall. It was an indescribable smell. The only way I could ever describe it to you dear reader would be that the classroom smelled like the rotten food juice at the bottom of a bin. Absolutely disgusting. She was unsure how everyone was sat there so calmly.

She still appeared at the door as all heads turned to her. She smiled sheepishly as she didn't see the teacher yet. She looked around like a fool looking for who knows what. Her body wouldn't move from embarrassment.

"So you have finally decided to join us, Miss. Charming," a male voice from the front of the classroom sounded. An absolutely ugly man appeared from below his desk. He stood up dusting himself off as if it would make an impact to what he was wearing. As if he'd never washed his staff uniform. It had green goo dried on it, food spillages and dirt from god knows where. He was a tall, skinny and greasy man. The hair left on his head stuck to his head from all the oil and the spaces he had on his head was filled with warts. They were the crusty ones that left excess dandruff in what was left of his hair. "Would you care to explain to the class what was so important to make you late?" Ana paused and stared back at the man. Utterly disgusted. At least she knew where the smell was coming from. "Anastasia!"