5: Errrm what?

Ana walked in confidently with a guard running behind her with confusion written all over his face. Students don't usually act like this, usually they are scared and act like dogs with their tails in between their legs. Not like Ana they thought as she paraded in front of them looking for someone of higher power. The Evil hall in front of Ana wasn't exactly pretty but it wasn't ugly. The halls were lined with walls that were covered in very old wallpaper that no longer had much use as it curled off the walls. The pillars and stairs were made out of pure obsidian but it was not polished, it was cracked and dull. Yet the pitch black stone made the hall seem even darker. The floor was decorated with black, grey and white tiles as the new villains stampeded into the hall excited for the year ahead. The banners of Evil lines the hall and much like the wallpaper were tattered and ripped. They were all grey with must and decay yet the text ' E V I L ' could still be made out, barely but it was there. Ana continued searching the hall dragging her heavy wet gown across the hall leaving a trail of the grey goo behind her while taking in the architecture. Her hair was damp with the goo as clumps of it lingered in her hair, like blobs of hair gel that wasn't combed through correctly.

She continued her journey through the crowded hall looking for someone she knew. Then she stumbled across a few people, you yourself dear reader may even recognise.

"Another princess?" A never beside her remarked. Ana looked over to see her sitting in the windowsill with her group around her. "And you thought I was over the top?" She laughed as her group agreed with her. There were around 5 of them, the girl included. Yet there were people around them joining in the conversation and making fun of the Ever in front of their very eyes.

"She might be even worse then you were," another commented as her red and black hair was pushed out of her face with the tip of her dagger. As you would probably think this did not make Ana feel any better as the feeling of collapsing and crying just seemed her only option.

"I mean you came around Sophie so maybe she will," said another girl eating a bar of chocolate like her life depended on it. She was relieved that someone was almost on her side but she didn't want to be evil... or did she? That's what your here to find out is it not? Then keep reading!

"Dot! You idiot! Now she knows my name," Sophie says angrily as she now sat on the windowsill with her legs dangling off the edge.

"Now she knows mine!" Dot protested angrily chomping away at her bar of chocolate

"Your name doesn't matter as much as mine. I'm famous remember," the arrogant girl proclaimed as she tossed her shortish blonde hair over her shoulder. "So you need to be more careful with who you say my name to. We wouldn't want me to have a stalker now would we,"

Anastasia rolled her eyes at the petty argument among the girls. As she turned someone approached the girls, someone she'd seen before. The red curly hair piled high above her shoulders, the suit, the sound of the pointed heels and a cane of which the woman carried everywhere. The sight of the women made Ana feel safer as it was someone she'd met before as Ana walked up to her. Ana stopped before her and asked "Excuse me, Lady Lesso?"

"Anastasia? What are you doing here?" She asked with a sort of delight on her face but attempted to hide it. Which she did very well, Ana must admit.

"I was about to ask you the same question. Do you have any idea why I'm here? Surely I should be at the other school," Ana said as someone started to understand her

"Well there is no mistake in the schools sorting, Anastasia. The school master must have seen something evil in you and brought you here," Lesso began as she gestured to the school "Now I suggest you go collect your schedule and your dormitory arrangements," The woman continued as she pushed the princess away with her cane, leaving Ana shocked and unsure of what to do.