14: The Best Type Of Evil

Even sitting here and writing this dear reader I can tell Ana went too far. Lady Lesso might as well of had steam coming out of her ears. She gave Ana a rant as they both walked back down the stairs and through the hallways of the school for good.

"-Even as a princess I thought you would have more respect for those in charge. As a superiors member of staff I believe this is absolutely ridiculous. How dare you, you, break into Professor Dovey's office! You have been here for all but 24 hours and you do this," Lady Lesso continued as she walks beside Ana who was fed up with the rant.

"With all due respect, Lady Lesso," Ana said as she stopped to turn to the women "I just had some questions to be answered and freaked out when you both came in,"

"That is really the best excuse you have," Lesso stood there disappointed and dissatisfied with her answer. "Even if what you say is true, you had no right to break into a professors office like that, Anastasia Charming. You should have come to me and I would ha-,"

"What would you have done?" The girl interrupted her dean in frustration. "It's not like you made it easy for me to talk to you,"

"I'm not meant to be your friend Miss. Charming. I am your superior and I will be treated as such," Lesso replied as she subtly attempted to adjust her shoes that must have been killing her feet by now.

"You say that but you act like a bully," Ana replied which sent Lesso into a expression.

"A bully? I am no bully. If you wish to see a bully I can make that happen. If this is what a bully is from an Ever perspective then you have another thing coming," Lesso replied attempting to keep her calm.

"Right..." Ana said not believing her deans words. They both started to stroll again until Ana broke the silence "Sooo... I have something to say,"

"Yes," Lesso huffed after she tried to calm her down by inhaling slightly.

"What was that in the office?" Ana asked testing her limits.

"That is confidential information and even if it wasn't it's none of your business," Lesso said with a sudden defensive tone

"Ok ok but actually serious now," Ana giggled with her arms up "I keep seeing this thing around both schools. I think I should tell someone about it,"

They both continued to walk as Lesso traded a defensive expression to a more concerned one. "What do you mean?"

"It's these red eyes. They seem to be following me," Ana said as Lesso stopped in her tracks in the middle of the school for goods entrance hall. The hall was near to empty. A few princes and princesses walked it, along with fairies and some teachers. They looked at Lesso and the Charming girl with disgust. Yet Lesso ignored that as Lesso had to hide how concerned she was. The women did it very well, as to Ana she just continued to look pissed off. "It's in like a black mist and it keeps showing me stuff. In Dovey's office I saw it's hand. It had black finger tips, with really sharp nails and the fingers were boney like things... erm Lady Lesso are you ok?"

"You have told no one else of this, have you?" Lesso asked still stood still. Almost frozen. To an outsider she still looked angry and the anger frozen but that was not the case. She was frozen from fear. That was the description she feared. How? Lesso thought How? Again? Why?

"No, nobody else. Just you," the Charming girl said "Is it something I should be concerned about?"

"No, no," Lesso almost laughed off Ana's concerned. She started to walk again and Ana followed her hastily "There are so many ghosts and spirits in these schools it's really hard to keep up with all of them. But-" Lesso stepped outside only to pull the girl outside the doors quickly along with her. As they both approached the bridge Lesso stopped and pulled the girl close. She said in a hushed tone "If you ever see that... spirit again. Can you tell me? I-I think it's a new one. We try to keep all the spirits on record to know if they are friendly or dangerous to the students. If you see them again we will have to do some investigating," Lesso lied. She stood back up in a strained position. That was not the reason but she said it anyway. She couldn't help let her mind think. Why would you say that? Now if she sees the thing again we have to investigate. But why her? What did she do?