20: Tension Is Rising

Ana walked down the hall after leaving the staircase leading up to Lady Lesso's office. She couldn't help but think about what the hell just happened. The halls were now empty and filled with the sounds of those getting ready for bed in their dorms. Ana was very lost but was unable to realise that she was. She was so caught up in her own thoughts.

Surely that is absolutely ridiculous, that did not just happen... Ana thought suddenly before turning the corner. Luckily the girl had somehow found a way to get to her dorm as when she turned it stared at her. Ana shrugged it off but was very odd. I'm sure I only just left. How could I be here already? Ana asked she looked around, seeing the red glow as she looked to her right. Her head snapped back in fear as she stood there, frozen. She bolted into the dorm and slammed the door. She looked around at the confused girls.

Raven and Jay were in the corner near Ana's bed. Chris was sitting on her bed talking nonsense while twirling her dagger around, reenacting something she probably made up to sound cool. Hazel was in the far corner, near the mirror, once again. She was poking and prodding at her face, which was still covered in warts and puss filled spots covering her red face. When Ana slammed the door their heads all snapped around to look at Ana.

"You look delightful. Where have you been? You were fucking ages," Chris asked still in a pissy mood.

"Yeh quite a bit happened," Ana announced still out of breath but walking into the middle of the room.

"Oooo what happened?" Jay asked seating himself on the end of one of the girls beds, leaning on the wooden part at the bottom of the bed.

"So I went to the toilet," Ana's mind was screaming at her to maybe not mention it but she did anyway "then this ghosty thing appeared. I have been seeing this spirit thing for the two days we have been here. Tonight it mistook me for Sophie and then wanted to get to know me, which was weird. Then it healed my arms look,"

Ana showcased her now fully scarred over forearms as they all gasped. "What the hell?" Jay exclaimed moving closer to Ana. He came closer and asked "can I touch them?"

"Erm ok?" Ana said as he did. He was genuinely in awe of how the spirit did that. "Anyway, then it changed like emotionally,"

"Same," Jay said as he looked up at Ana and stopped being in awe of her fully healed arms.

"Then it like chased me. Saying I had done something to Sophie," Ana explained "So I went to Lady Lesso,"

"Ohhh how much help did you get there?" Chris laughed

"A lot actually. Dovey was there they were... having a... meeting?" Ana lied quite obviously

"Meeting? You don't sound too sure," Jay said confused

"No I just can't.. I-," Ana just started laughing as the image of the Deans pissed and equally embarrassed faces displayed in her mind.

"I think she's actually gone mental," Chris said in a sarcastically concerned voice.

"Guy we broke her," Jay announced as if that wasn't already obvious. She was, not for the reason they thought, but they most definitely had. "What happened?"

"I can not tell you," Ana said still giggling

"Well I need to know if it makes you laugh that much," Jay laughed

"Ok I'll tell you but maybe not here," She whispered as he was right next to her "do a little gossip session,"

"Yesss!! We said about this and girl it is very necessary. I have a lot of tea to spill," Jay said eagerly.

"Done done! Raven is joining us tho," Ana said "She can stay,"

"Yay!" Raven quietly celebrated in the corner. She hadn't moved from her spot on the bed.