15: Just A Light Snack

Surely... the girl repeated in her head. Not before long the sun started to go down as the time moved closer to 5 o'clock. The wolves howled once again to signal the end of the lesson. Yuba sighed and put his head in his hands.

"Next lesson I expect you all on time so we can get started quicker," Yuba said eyeing no body in particular. "Now Evers go get some rest and Nevers enjoy your break,"

"Wait their day ends here?" Ana exclaimed

"Yes of course," Jay said back as we walked back to the evil castle "Surely it's no surprise that the School for Evil has a longer day then Goods,"

"It is the School for Evil after all," Ana laughed as they went into the school through a tunnel. Flamed touched lit up their faces as they walked through the stone cold tunnels. They walked back to the supper hall through the corridors.

"So where did you go during Special Talents?" Jay asked as they walked past the entrance

"Yeh!" Chris said as she caught up with them "Where did you go, Princess?" She smirked as she elbowed the girl in the arm. "Some said you went into the Good's castle,"

"Oh please. I am not that exciting. I got burned so badly I went to the nurse," Ana lied looking at her arms which were still dirty.

"Yeh the nurses here are apparently useless and someone make you more injuries then you already were," Chris laughed pushing Jay out of the way to slot herself in between the two to be part of the conversation.

"I know!" Ana agreed as if she'd been.

"But- how did Lady Lesso get there," Chris asked as they passed the few hallways as they approached the supper hall.

"Get this, Lady Lesso said I was being a baby and she complained how I wasn't in my last lesson," Ana lied further rolling her eyes "She said I needed to go to lunch. Then the wolf guards howled and she decided to make sure I got to my next lesson,"

"Yeh that makes sense," Chris agreed as Jay nodded "Honestly Lady Lesso is known to catch up to those quickly who miss lessons and things. Something of 'improving evil' or something," Chris shrugged.

They finally turned the corridor to see the supper hall. Ana was drawn to the snacks being handed out, she didn't care what it was. She needed something anything. She got there and started to wait in line for the snack. Jay looked worried at his new friend and Chris chuckled at how quickly the Charming girl walked towards the line. Almost pushing people out of line to get further. In good time she got to the front of the line and she took a small plate as a... something... ended up on her plate. She then walked over to the table Raven and Hazel were sitting at and sat. Raven was shocked to see Ana scoffing down fried a chicken throat but Hazel sat there with a sour look on her face.

"So," Ana started with a mouth full of food "How has everyone's first day been?" Raven simply looked at Hazel who looked like she was about to have a mental breakdown.

"Don't," Hazel yelled not even looking at Raven and Raven who was staring suddenly jolted to not looked at her anymore "Don't look at me like that," she looked like she was about to smash the bowl she had in front of her.

"Oh Merlin! What happened to your face, H?" Chris said now sitting at the table with her own deep fried chicken throat. Her face was covered in warts and puss filled spots that made her face red and itchy. She looked across the hall at the girl who had been thrown down Lesso's death trap at the beginning of the day. The poor girl cowered as she tried not to have eye contact with Hazel.

"As I said don't," Hazel said as she raised a finger to Chris and she closed her eyes to remain composed. On the other side of the table Chris sat there and laughed uncontrollably "Just... don't Chris,"

"Well my day was just as eventful," Chris began to boast as Raven quietly observed Ana. Ana didn't notice as she was too distracted by Chris "My power gave Miss Ever here a little scare, didn't I?"

"Yeh whatever," Ana said finishing the last bite of her snack "Scare me like that again and I'll burn your fucking head off," Ana was dead serious but once she'd finished the sentence plastered a innocent smile on her face "Ok?"

"Ok ok whatever you say but to be fair Lady Lesso told me to do it," Chris said and after took a big bite of her snack

"That's why I'm not burning your brains to liquid yet," Ana replied licking her fingers of crumbs and sitting up straighter. Ana without realising, till it was too late, burped. This wasn't a small little burp with minimal noise. This was a loud burp that lasted for about 3-4 second. A solid 10/10 if I do say so myself "I needed that,"

"Jesus, princess," Chris exclaimed actually sort of impressed "So your not a princess for 24 hours and your princess manners disappear,"

"I love how you think they were there to begin with," Ana laughed knocking the smirk from Chris' lips off them. It was then, perfect timing some would say, the wolves howled to signal the last lesson of the day was about to start. They all got up from the table and left their plates and bowls scattered across the table. Ana started to walk, just as she did she felt a hand tug her back.

"I know," Raven said tugging her back from the group

"Know? Know what?" Ana laughed not getting what she was edging towards. Ana started to walk again before Raven tugged her back again.

"I know your lying about where you were," Raven said in a hushed tone. Ana's face went from smiling to a feared look in seconds. She attempted to hide it but it did not work Raven already saw

"How do you even know?" Ana asked and right after she did Raven looked around and opened her blazer. In the inner coat pocket she hid her pet, Adam. He lay there almost looking black as his blue and green scales could barely be seen.

"You don't need to tell me details. I just wanted to warn you," Raven said readjusting her blazer to sit properly.

"Warn me? Warn me about what?" Ana asked with a confused expression

"This school has many secrets and I think you may link to some of them together. Just be careful, I could be wrong but something may be after you. Remember this school isn't what you think it is," Raven said as they walked into the corridor. There was a slight pause before a Raven talked again "where are you off to now?"

"Your gonna say that? After you say THAT?!" Ana almost yelled 100% freaked out. "Who's after me?"

"I don't know but it all adds up does it not. A Ever in the Evil castle is the best way to open up to a evil spirit, is it not?" Raven said as Ana nodded in agreement "Don't freak out though because I could be wrong,"

"Yeh totally," Ana responded "I'm not freak out... your the one freaked out," Raven chuckled as they walked down the corridor "I have History. I have History next,"

"Ohh so do I! We can walk together!" Raven exclaimed quietly as they continued to walk down the corridor.