12: Not So Ever-Like

She stood in front of the cave that was laced with flowers and looked beautiful. The cave hid the castle behind it well as Ana attempted to see the castle but failed. She took a deep breath and started walking into the cave. She walked slowly through the hallway, looking at the pillars filled with fire positioned equally throughout the hallway of the cave. The cave was lit with an orange light as she walked through the corridor watching for any one to appear at any minute. She walked out to the entrance of the school for good. It was completely empty and it was gorgeous. The room was coloured pastel pinks, blues and yellows. Blues lined some parts of the room and pinks lined the others. The yellow only lined all that was inbetween. Glass lined the ceiling and it was so shiny, clean. It showed the autumn weather the school was experiencing on their first day. She looked around as everything shined, everything was clean!

It was then the wolves howled, meaning lessons had finished and Ana was in the middle of the whole entrance to the school. She looked around frantically as she started to see prince and princesses exit their lessons, talking to their new friends. She felt a tinge of jealously. This should be her friends too. She finally snapped out of it to look around for a place to hide. She then spotted the boys bathroom across the left of the hall.

Desperate times call for desperate measures Ana thought as she sprinted to the boys bathroom. The door crashed open as she hoped no boy would be in here yet. She ran into the bathroom to see no one, thankfully. She looked around at the bathroom, all blue with golden accents. Or should I say just gold. Gold sinks, taps, gold urinals, gold locks on the doors and once Ana looked in the cubicles gold toilets.

After inspecting the bathroom making sure no boy was in here she surrendered to the mirror behind her. She was not in a good position. She looked at herself and felt as if she may cry. How can a girl change some much in 24 hours. The girls once baby smooth arms were covered in 3rd degree burns. She didn't feel them as the burns were so severe the nerves had been killed. She looked down at them inspecting them as tears gathered in her eyes. She touched the burns and felt nothing but the scab that had gathered. She felt nothing in her arms, they were now completely numb. A tear dropped down onto her hands and where someone would feel the burning sensation of the salty water she didn't.

"Oi shut it Camelot!" Someone shouted from outside the toilets as the door opened. Ana panicked and went into the cubical that said out of order. She locked it and stood on the toilet. She wiped her tears and listened to the group of boys coming in.

"What? It's true Dovey is forever like-" sounded Tedros' annoying ass voice. The bathroom door opened and Ana couldn't hear parts of their conversation. The hallway chatter completely silenced the boys. Finally the door slammed shut and Ana heard Tedros mocking Dovey's voice "You must be good and You must be kind. As a prince you need to take good care of your princess. It's just bullshit, draining bullshit,"

"It's not her fault. She's only following the rules," a quiet voice sounded.

Very familiar Ana admitted.

"No one was talking to you," another boys voice sounded "Wait! Your that charming boy aren't you?" The boys laughed as Ana's gut sank. It's Gregor.

"You were lucky to survive the year. I don't know how you did it. Thought you'd be gone by now," Tedros said

"Why does it matter to you?" Gregor said trying to stand his ground.

"Camelot! Isn't he the one with the Never sister?" Another asked as they all laughed in agreement.

"Yeh! How evil is she really?? She must be extremely evil for the headmaster to make that decision," Another boy chirped in

"Oh she's very evil," Tedros' voice sounded "You should have seen her with her witches cauldron,"