Prologue

"All these are top M3G machine guns, with 7.62 mm caliber and range of 1200m. They are in the top 3 demand in underworld."
"Hmm... What's the deal then?"
"For 1000 piece Consignmnet 3000000$".
"Deal" the dealer stood up and shook hands with Leonid Mikhailov before exiting.
"Viktor, I want updates on it".
"Yes boss" Leonid nodded and walked towards his room with Viktor and 6 bodyguards behind him. As he entered, his wife was watching TV comfortably...
"Hey love, how was the day?" Kissed on her forehead.
"Nothing fruitful sweetheart but your son is giving me troubles" She pouted and Leonid sat beside her while placing his hand on her swollen belly.
"He is my son, of course he'll be a troublesome" he said with a bright smile.
"Our son" She said and kept her head on his shoulder. They both sat like this for a few minutes.
"Come let's go we have to leave" He took her hand and led to the elevator with 12 bodyguards. After reaching their car, they all entered and left hotel with 4 cars.

An hour later... Rozlina Mikhailov started rubbing her belly,
"Love, are you feeling uncomfortable? Is there problem?" Leonid caressed her hair.
"N-no, it might be a false alarm".
"Roz, you shouldn't have come even when you are due at any moment".
"Leo you know I'll never leave your side. And when is it I haven't come with you to any meeting?"
"I know and I'll always be there for you" She kissed him on lips but...
"Aaahh, Leooo".
"What happened?" Leonid panicked.
"It's hurting, pls make it stop. Aaaaa".
"Viktor, take us to hospital".
"Boss, there is no hospital in this area. The only one is half hour long".
"Fuck, do something I don't care. I just my wife and child to be safe".
"Yes boss" Viktor said and got out of the car. He tried everything so that they could be at hospital on time.
"Love breathe, everything will be fine. I will not let anything happen to you".
"I-I can't, aaaa. Leo helppp" Rozlina was in pain and Leonid was trying to comfort her.

Next moment...
"Excuse me, can I help you?" a man walked towards Leonid and every bodyguard pointed their gun at him.
"Who are you?" Viktor asked.
"I-I was j-just walking by and heard s-screams".
"Leave".
"I-Is your wife pregnant?" He looked towards Leonid.
"My wife is a nurse, she can help you. My house is just nearby" Leonid looked at him for a moment and then motioned Viktor to go ahead. The man walked led the way on his bike while others followed him. After 10 mins they reached a beautiful house which was surrounded by trees.
"This is my house" man said and Leonid asked Viktor to check if there is any danger before going inside. The moment man opened door a lady walked downstairs.
"Damir, what is happening?"
"Honey..." Until Viktor and 3 bodyguards finished their checking. Damir explained everything to his wife.
"Boss everything is clear".
"Pls come" Damir welcomed them inside.
"Aaaaa leo".
"Take her to this room" Damir's wife motioned towards a room and Leonid took Rozlina there.
"You both pls stay outside" Damir's wife said.
"Don't worry your wife and child will be fine" Damir gave support to Leonid while they were standing in the drawing room.
"By the way, I am Damir Smirnov a manager in the hotel. She is Alina Smirnov my wife" Damir introduced his family in order to divert Leonid's mind.
"Nice to meet you" Leonid shook his hand but still there was stress and tension on his face. They both stood still without any further conversation until...
"Congratulations, your son and wife both are perfectly alright" Alina came and Leonid thanked her before going into the room.

"Roz, how are you feeling?" Leonid kissed her forehead and sat beside her.
"I am fine Leo. Don't you want to see your son?" Rozlina smiled and Leonid nodded. She gave child to him and the moment he held him tears fell from his eyes.
"He is so handsome. My son" they both just sat their and looked at their son.
"Sorry to disturb" Damir and Alina entered.
"Not at all. This is your home only" Rozlina said and everyone laughed. The whole environment was relaxing.
"Thank you so much for everything".
"No sir, pls don't say that".
"We will always help you whenever you need us".
"Thank you" Then a baby's cries were heard and Alina walked out.
"You also have a child?" Rozlina asked.
"Yes ma'am, we had a son 2 weeks ago".
"Oh, congratulations" Both of them said and Alina walked in with a baby in her arms.
"Meet our son, Igor Smirnov".
"Such a good name".
"Thank you maam... By the way, what is your son's name?" Alina asked.
"Caesar Mikhailov" Leonid and Rozlina said together.
"So good, Congratulations once again".

It's been 10 minutes since Rozlina gave birth and she is resting with Caesar beside her. While Damir and Leonid were happily talking in the drawing room like friends.
"Ugh-ugh" Leonid was coughing.
"I'll bring water for you, sir" And Damir left. After getting water, he entered the room and saw Leonid's back towards him with a laser being pointed at his head...
"Leo"  He shouted and pushed him aside but unfortunately he was shot.
"Damir- Damir wake up, pls get up plss".
At the same time, Alina walked in Rozlina's room and saw a man pointing a gun at her. She hit him with a vase but the moment Rozlina woke up he turned around and shot Alina.
"Alinaaa" Rozlina screamed and shot the man with gun which was beside her.
"Wake up Alina".

After hearing gunshots, Leonid's bodyguards shot other men who invaded the property. While Viktor brought one men in front of Leonid...
"I'll just ask one time, who send you?" The rage in Leonid's eyes was clearly visible and man shivered.
"R-R-Rodion" The moment that name left his mouth, he was lying in cold blood next minute. Then, he walked into Rozlina's room where Damir and Alina were lying lifeless.
"Leo" Rozlina was crying non-stop.
"Roz, pls calm down".
"Th-they are not alive because of us Leo. They are dead" She started wailing.
"Boss, what's next?" Viktor came after few minutes.
"Arrange cars and some security, we'll leave before sunset but before that we have to cremate our friends" Leonid ordered.
"Roz, we have to say bye to them and we'll never ever forget them" Rozlina nodded.

When bodyguards were keeping Alina and Damir's body in the car, Leonid had Caesar in his arms and Rozlina was sitting on the sofa in despair until she heard cries of a child.
"Igor" Roz said.
"Viktor go upstairs" he came with a baby and Roz immediately took her.
"Oh my god, shhh baby".
"Rozlina..."
"Leo, we can't leave him alone. He has no one. We have to take him, pls Leo pls" Rozlina started panicking.
"Shhh, of course he will go with us. Relax" And hugged her with Caesar in his arms and Igor in Rozlina's.