Chapter 15

Igor

The sun shined brightly through my window, putting more light on my sleeping face making it impossible for me to sleep. I stirred a little and felt myself laying on soft sheets with my head on someone's hard chest and an arm wrapped around me tightly as if protecting me from something. I slowly opened my eyes and lifted my head to see the face of my love, sleeping soundly with the other hand under his head.

I don't know what got into me but for the first time since we confessed to each other I just looked at him, his cheeks, his nose and his lips. My hand automatically went to his face and now, I was stroking his cheeks and snuggling more into him. After a minute he woke up and just looked into my eyes with a bright smile on his face.

"Good morning" he kissed my forehead.
"How did we come here?"
"You slept right after our fun and it was uncomfortable to sleep on the table so, I brought you here in my room" he turned his body towards me with my head on his arm.
"You carried me?" I asked while putting emphasis in 'carried'.
"Uh, yes" He said with a frown on his face.
"Caez, my body weight is the same as you and you just said that you carried me here" he just laughed in what all I said.
"Come on baby, you think I can't carry you?... I love to carry you around whether you are heavy or not" he said with a peck on my lips.
"Ohk, now get up I am hungry" said with a pout.
"Sure, first go and freshen up" I immediately ran towards his washroom and used the extra brush that was there before taking a shower.
"Now your turn" I came outside with a towel around my waist and he just looked me up and down with a smirk on his face.
"Don't you even think. Now go and I'll wait for you down stairs" I pushed him inside the moment he walked towards me and went to wear clothes in my room which was just next door.

As I walked in the kitchen only one person was present there...
"Good morning Rose" her back turned to me and I caught her off guard by kissing her cheek.
"Oh my god... Igor, you scared me. Good morning" She just slapped my arm lightly before giving a kiss on my cheek.
"What are you making?" I tried to look over her shoulder.
"Today your lion wants to eat strawberry pancakes with whipped cream on top made by me only" She said with a smile.
"Oohh, can you make it for me also? Pls" I gave her my best puppy eyes which was horrible to see I know.
"Of course, I have made it for you all. Go and sit there, I'll bring it to you" and I sat on the chair that was beside the counter while tapping my fingers on it. I was so engrossed in dreaming about pancakes that I didn't even hear Caez coming down.

"Hey baby" he kissed my head and said 'baby' loud enough for Rose to hear and I just looked at him with wide eyes.
"Shh, Rose is here" I tried to whisper but he just looked at me with a blanket expression.
"You can also call him honey, sweetheart, love and all" immediately Rose spoke while flipping the pancakes and I looked at her back with a confused face.
"She knows about us" Caez brought me out of my trance.
"You are ok with it?" I continued looking at her back.
"Yes... I love you, whether you be my son or become my son in law. You will always be a part of my heart" she cupped my cheeks and put my hands on her.
"I love you" I said and kissed her forehead before hugging her tightly. After a second, Caesar embraced both of us in his arms.
"And I love you both" He kissed our head.
"I should also thank you Igor" I just looked at her with a frown.
"For getting my old Caesar back. Now he hugs me, kisses me and mostly talks to me" She said after a minute with tears in her eyes.
"Hey mom! I have always cared for you. I'll never leave again" I got out of his hug and he embraced his mother.

After an emotional moment, we both sat at the counter to eat Rose's amazing pancakes and she left for her room where her loving husband was waiting for her.
"So, what do you want to do today?" he asked while eating like a baby.
"I have some documents to see about our consignment and then go to our office for  some work" I said and cleaned a cream from the corner of his lips and licked my thumb while looking directly into his eyes.
"Don't tempt me" he literally growls like a wolf and I just laughed.
"Bye" I kissed his cheek and went away before he could catch me.

For an hour, I was cooped up in my own office that Caesar built in house for me especially. Everything was going smoothly until Akim entered the room and gave me very important information.
"Are you sure?" I immediately stood up from my seat and walked towards him.
"Yes sir".
"Get cars ready and take only five of our top men. I don't want any information to get out of this room. We'll just stay low, ok?" He nodded and left to prepare everything.

I walked into my room to change and get my weapons ready, yes I have a closet full of different weapons. I was almost ready to go when a furious Caesar walked into my room and slammed the door shut so loudly.
"We need to talk" he said.

(Wait for the next chapter to know what made Caesar so angry...)