Chapter 23 (Part 1)

Igor

After Dominik left, almost everyone present there looked at Caesar and me for answers, especially Lion.
"Now will any of you open your mouth?" He asked while crossing his arms against his chest and raised one of his eyebrows.
"I'll tell you but before that..." I stopped in between and looked at Akim who was standing outside my office.
"Bring them" I ordered and he went inside to get those two officers who didn't come in front of Dominik the whole time. And Akim took them to my office after getting some type of signal from Caesar, the moment Dominik entered.

"Is everything fine?" One of the cops asked when he stepped outside.
"Nothing we can't handle" Caesar said with a smug look.
"Alright but just in case you need help we are here" The other cop said and dad looked in between the cops and Caesar with a frown.
"Hmm, so what about them?" Caesar asked while taking his seat back along with others.
"We have handled everything, if you still want to involve yourself in this then, we have no problem" The cop said with a straight face without showing any kind of emotion.
"I have given you everything, now they are yours but if I felt the need to interfere with any point, I will" Caesar was full in his mafia mode, he kept one leg on other and arm behind me while looking directly into their eyes, whereas the cops sat still the whole time without moving an inch.
"Ok, uh... this is it then. Thank you for your time" After recalling if there is anything they need to say, the cops ended the meeting and left after getting a nod from Caez.

The minute they left, Caesar asked others to leave except for Rose, Lion and Akim.
"Let's go to my office" He said and we followed him.
"I'll tell everything from the start" I sat on the couch that was on the side of the room with Caesar beside me.
"Oh, thank you so much for giving us this much importance" Lion said in a sarcastic way and Rose hit his arm lightly with a scrown on her face.
"Ok-ok, start" He sat on the opposite couch with Rose while Akim stood beside us.

"This all started when, uh... I was kidnapped from the warehouse" I said while looking at Caesar because he always feel guilty for that day even if he had no role in all that.
"I never told anyone what happened with me that day but today I will" I held Caesar's hand tightly because his body became stiff when I said those words. It is difficult for him to hear the things that happened to me in that place... again.
"Rodion was the one who hit my head when I was in the warehouse because of which I blacked out and opened my eyes in a place...

(The day when attack happened)
My eyes felt heavy when I tried opening them. I tried to move my body but something restrained me from doing so. Next minute someone splashed a whole bucket of water on me and my eyes opened from shock. Then, I saw my surroundings and it felt like a room but I was not sure because of the darkness, my hands were tied at the back with my legs chained with a pole. A voice took me out from my trance and looked up to see the person. He stepped out of darkness into only one light that was hanging above me.

"Good sleep, Igor?" He asked with a smirk while his hands were in his pocket.
"Rodion!" I exclaimed the second his face came in front of me.
"Finally you showed yourself" I seethed and narrowed my eyes at him.
"Aww you missed me?" He pouted and I scoffed.
"You wish, bastard" I said with a voice full of anger.
"Oh come on, we have seen each other for first time and you already hate me?" He continued to annoy me with his fake sweet nature but I tried to ignore him.
"Ok, you don't want to have fun but...my boys want to" He sighed when there was no response from me and looked at his men who came out from darkness.
"I am getting bored. Just get over with it" He huffed and left the place while his 5 men stalked towards me with a killer smile on their face.
"Let's have fun boys" One of them said and walked in front of me with a rod in his hand.

At that second I had a chance to untie my rope and free myself from there. 'Do these people really think they can just touch my body so easily, I am the best assassin in the world for a reason, you idiots' I thought. From the moment I opened my eyes, I tried to free myself from rope and did succeed in it. But the minute I heard a familiar voice shouting just outside the room, I halted my movements.
"What the hell is happening?" One of the men said with a frown while the other went away, maybe to see the chaos. For a minute there were hushed voices, I wasn't able to hear anything until.
"Boss said we can do anything to him. He is ours for another two hours" The man came back and relayed this information to others with a smirk.

First, they made me stand in the middle (the chain was long enough to make him walk till a certain point) then, a rod collided with my arm making me wince a little. Next, they started hitting me with rods, bats, and whips. All of them were hitting me like a blind, my arms, legs, stomach everything was hurting badly but I still tried my best to stand and not make a noise for once. One of them hit my rib and my mouth left a little noise, making those bastards laugh.

"At last, you winced" One of them said with a smirk. Next moment, his rod collided with my ribs and surely this time they broke. They all were enjoying themselves just by looking at me in this state. I was giving my all strength to not break but the minute someone whipped my back with something sharp, I lost all my control. They continuously whipped making it very painful for me to even stand. But I gave my all to not break and just closed my eyes to see my families face. All this torture lasted for god knows how much time.

"I am fucking frustrated. He didn't even make a fucking noise" One of them said while panting.
"D-Did you th-thought, I am this w-weak?" I tried to coax the words out with a smirk.
"FUCK YOU!" He yelled before hitting my head with a rod and I collapsed on the ground with my eyes closed.