Chapter 14 (Part 1)

Happy new year 2024 everyone! I hope this year brings love, happiness and success in your life.
And for a new start, there is a new chapter for all of you.

Third POV

After loading the consignment, Igor came back but as soon as he stepped inside, he saw a lot of cars in the driveway. He walked forward and saw some men standing in little groups and talking to each other in the living room. When he came in front of them, everyone stopped talking and just looked at him...
"What is going on?" He asked no one in particular.
"We all are here for meeting, Igor sir" One of the men said with face down.
"Meeting?" he thought for a second but didn't remember Caesar saying anything about it.
"It was scheduled immediately, sir" the same man said again. Igor nodded and started walking towards the conference room they had in the mansion.
"Stop" One of the men held his arm and Igor turned to see, who the hell had the audacity to stop him and hold his hand.
"You can't go inside" the man said still holding his arm while everyone present there froze and the environment was eerily silent until...
"Who the fuck are you to tell me this?" Igor shouted and he shaked his arm from his hands.
"I am a bodyguard, just like you. So, you should stay here just like all of us" the man crossed his arms in front of chest and looked directly into Igor's eyes.
"Do you even know who I am?" He strike his teeth together as anger was flooding in his veins.
"Are you deaf, what did I just say  'bodyguard'" the moment Igor stepped forward toward him, Akim came.
"Igor sir, you are finally here. Boss is waiting for you" But he just looked into the person's eyes for few seconds and left.

When everyone looked at Igor's retreating figure and as he went inside the room, they all just looked at man with 'are you out of your mind?' face. But Akim stood in front if him...
"Are you new?" He asked with a dominating tone.
"Yes, one month ago I joined".
"Who is your boss?"
"Edward Baxter"
"So listen here Mr. Edward Baxter's mere bodyguard, whether you have joined one month back or one day I DON'T FUCKING CARE. But when you go to any mafia person's house just know about them and especially if you are in a mafia king's mansion" Akim said or like drilled in that person's head and left.

After Akim left, the person stood still at his place but after a few minutes one of the men took him aside (He is also one of Edward Baxter's bodyguards)
"What kind of shit did you play there, Max?" The other man said.
"I just saw him going in the room and thought he was a bodyguard like us".
"Are you fucking dumb?... That person whom you stopped was Igor Smirnov, the  best assasin in the world. He plays with weapons like toys and murder people like it's freaking game for him. He is a bodyguard but nit just that he has a reputation more than that in this world and especially here. And most important, he is very close to Mafia king. So, pls don't try to cross his path again" Max just looked at him with wide eyes and was not able to speak anything after listening to all this.

While in the conference room which is so huge that it can fit like 80 people easily, every Mafia from all over the world was sitting here. If police knew about it then they would have a jackpot for a life time but as you know it is not easy to enter Caesar's mansion and arrest him. So, it will just remain a dream for every police officer. Okay, back to the people inside the room. It's been almost an hour but no one has spoken anything until now. They must have power and authority in their own country but here in front of the Mafia king they were just mere don's. Caesar was sitting at the head seat with one leg over the other and right arm on the seats handle. He didn't say anything since everyone came and obviously until he speaks the meeting can't be started. But all this silence was broken when door opened and Igor stepped in with his usual emotionless facade which was a nightmare for many. He walked till the end and sat beside Caesar which was obviously left vacant for him. As soon as he settled...
"Let's start" Caesar said finally. Each and every person in that room knew what Igor meant to this family or especially to Caesar and if anyone never knew then he himself saw.

There were atleast half of the mafia's who were fed up with Rodion and his men...
"Caesar, this Rodion is really becoming a headache for all of us" One of them said.
"Yes, he is blackmailing us. I don't know how but that fucking bastard has details about our illegal work and some are even about our personal life" the second person said.
"And if all this goes out then our reputation and everything will be destroyed" the third person said and everyone agreed with him. After a few minutes when Caesar who was looking at the floor with furrowed brows like he was thinking about something, didn't say anything the first person spoke again.
"We all know about the incident that happened in front of your office and... with Igor" As soon as the name of Igor left his mouth Caesar looked at him with a rage filled eyes. All this time Igor was just twisting his pocket knife in between his fingers.
"Come again Gabriel?" Caesar said with a flat but anger in his voice.
"I mean the person who can't defend himself, then how can he be called the best assasin in the world and sit with us. He  is weak and pathetic... 'SHOOT'"
A loud voice rang in the whole mansion and Gabriel fell on the floor with a hole in middle of his forehead.

"Akim" Caesar called and he came immediately.
"Clear this filth" He nodded and left with body. While everyone present there knew this would happen the moment Gabriel opened his mouth and as the saying goes 'never disturb a sleeping lion' which exactly the opposite now a dead Gabriel did.
"Ronan, now you will handle his territory" and he nodded. But Igor was not even a little bit bothered with all this chaos and continue with whatever he was doing.
"Now fucking listen to me all of you, this Rodion guy will disappear from earth within one month. I promise you all because I loath that guy 100 times more than all of you and...if I didn't keep my promise then the next minute I'll not be the Mafia king. Get it?"
"We all believe in you Caesar" they all agreed and without anymore conversation everyone left.