Chapter 4

Third POV

Everything was going on smoothly in Mikhailov's mansion. Leonid and Rozlina were enjoying their retirement, Alexei started his therapy and Caesar-Igor were busy in meetings.
"Sir, our new casino is ready. When should we open it?" one of the employees asked.
"Next week" Caesar said and after discussion on a few matters everyone left.
"Akim arrange my flight for next week" Only three people were left in the room (Caesar, Igor and Akim).
"Sir and ma'am's also?"
"No, only me...and Igor" As soon as he heard his name, Igor looked at Ceasar from his phone.
"You want me to come?"
"Of course, Aren't you my bodyguard?" he said while flipping some documents.
"And who will handle things here?"
"Dad will do it. Now stop with questions" He said with annoyed voice.
"Akim, what's the update on him?" he looked at his bodyguard.
"Boss, we destroyed his hideouts but he was nowhere to be found. It's like he vanished".
"I don't care what you do but just bring him in front of me. Got it?" Akim nodded and left.
"I think there is a spy among us" Igor said while looking at a file.
"What?"
"Just think, earlier he attacked Rose and Lion but shot... my parents. And now he is stealing our consignment. If someone is not among us then how did he earlier knew about their location and now our warehouses?"
"Fuck" he threw the glass.
"Are you suspicious of anyone?" And looked at Igor.
"Leave it to me" he said and focused again on the file. While Caesar looked at him with an unknown emotion.

A week went by but Igor didn't give any updates on the spy to Ceasar and he also waited patiently for him to uncover the truth.
"What's the issue?" Caeser asked as he entered the house.
"Your grandfather invited everyone" Leonid said.
"Why?"
"He wants to discuss something" Caesar nodded and went towards his room.
"What does he want this time?" Leonid was stressed.
"We'll know tomorrow. I am always with you" Rozlina comforted him.

Caesar

'What the fuck does he want now? He has always destroyed my family. I wish I could just... ' he was thinking all this while showering and hit the wall "shit". He came outside wearing a bathrobe, when he saw Igor sitting at his bed.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
"Waiting for you".
"You can't just barge into my room".
"Yes, I can and I have always" Igor always love to test his patience. His this side only comes in front of Caesar.
"Ahh, what do you want?"
"I heard about visiting grandfather".
"And?" he said while rubbing his forehead, when...
"What the fuck?" Igor ran to him and saw his knuckles bleed.
"What did you do?"
"Relax, this is nothing".
"Ya, right" and gave him a look before going to get first aid.
"You are over reacting".
"Just shut up and sit" Igor applied medicine on it and Ceasar just looked at him tenderly.
"Hurting yourself will not do any good" he said while blowing at his wound.
"Sorry" this is only the second time Caesar said sorry to someone in his whole life and that to the same person.
"Take rest" he said and left without saying anything further.
'I wish I could hug you forever Igor' he said while hugging a pillow and slept.

Igor

'Why does he always do this? Don't he think of other's before doing these things?' All these thoughts were going on in his mind when he reached his bedroom. After showering, he lied down...
"Please look after my family, mom-dad" he took out his parents photo.
"I always wish for you to be here. Love you" he kissed their photo and slept while hugging it.