Chapter 20 (Part 2)

Caesar

Igor and I stepped in front of the cell where Silas was kept. He was sitting in the corner with head on his knees and legs chained with a hook that was drilled in the wall. Around 5 of my bodyguards were standing behind us along with Akim. I motioned him to unlock the cell and because of the clanking of keys, Silas looked up.
"Long time no see" Igor said with a malicious smile.
"I know you missed me. Come let's have a friendly talk" He said and walked into his favorite room- torture room.
"Akim, get him" I followed Igor after giving order to him.

After a minute, Akim brought Silas with his hands and legs chained together and made him sit on the chair that was in the middle of the room.
"Finally we can meet... Silas" And for the first time I spoke to him while looking directly into his eyes. It is clearly visible how much scared he is by just looking at me.
"By now, I am sure you must know how I am?" I raised one of my eyebrows and bent down to come face to face with him.
"Y-Yes" He was shivering alot and just looked down.
"Good, over to you baby" I turned around and smiled at Igor who was leaning on the table the whole time with hands crossed against his chest.

Igor went towards a shelf where his different types of weapons were kept for torture. He then, took something from there which I wasn't able to see and he gave some kind of signal to Akim. Next minute the only light that was in the dark room went off making everything black.
"Aaaaaaaa" a shrieking voice surrounded and I just stood at my place while leaning against the table with hands in my pockets.
"N-N-No, aaaaaa" One by one screaming of the person who is surely in a lot of pain was heard.
"Pls, P-Pls don't" the voice came and next moment the light was back.

I looked at the state in which Silas was and it really shooked me. Igor can really do numbers when it comes to torture but this time he started with an extreme measure only.
"I-I can't t-take" Silas's voice was heard while his head was hung low.
"He is all yours" Igor came to me while wiping blood from his hands with a cloth.
"Are you satisfied?" I tugged him beside me and kept my hand on his waist.
"Very much" He smirked and just hugged me side ways. The blood was splattered all over his clothes and some even on his face.
"Is it really a crime if I am turned on just by seeing you all this bloody?" I came in front of him and put both my hands on the table in each of his side.
"Never" and he attacked my lips like a hungry wolf. His soft lips touched against mine and my fingers slowly tangled into his little longer hair to pull his body more closer to feel heat that is coming from him.

We both were so deep in our heated make out session that we forgot about the people that were present there.
"Huh... We have to handle someone first" Igor stopped kissing me but he was still flushed against my body.
"Then afterwards you will let me handle you?" I smiled playfully and whispered in his ear while his head was on my shoulder.
"Definitely" He said and pushed himself away from me to steady his breathing normal.

I turned around and sat on the chair that Akim kept in front of Silas. Finally, I looked closely to him and really Igor did one of his best works on him. His one of eyes was badly injured and he was even not able to open it, blood was flowing from all over his body, his shirt was ripped apart showing the skin which was cut open in different parts because of a sharp thing, one of his hands nails were ripped out and lastly his foot where a very sharp pointed type of thing was stabbed again and again.

"Where is Rodion?" I asked him directly without wasting anymore time.
"I am going leniant because Igor already did his magic on you. So, don't test my patience" I said and leaned back by putting one leg on the other when he didn't answer for few minutes.
"Silas... If you do not want to see who Caesar Mikailov is from your own eyes, it's better to answer me fucking right now" I said with an irritated voice and rubbed my forehead because of his unresponsive behavior.
"Uh... H-He... I-I don't know for s-sure... but I-I can g-give his l-locations" He stuttered.
"Akim take all the locations from him and report back to me" I stood up and walked back to Igor.
"Oh by the way, you do have your insider in my gang, right?" I turned to him but still stood beside Igor while sliding my hand against his waist.
"Ah..." Silas immediately looked at us and I knew it, there is definitely someone now.

"Who?" I raised my eyebrow and my voice became more stern.
"I know" before Silas could open his mouth I heard a voice from beside me.
"What?" I literally screamed when my eyes locked with Igor.
"W-what? H-How?" Right now, I didn't even know how to feel. All my emotions are so messed up once again but I tried my best to not get angry with him.
"Let's go to our room" Igor held my other hand and rubbed it soothingly while looking into my eyes.
"Handle him" I looked at Akim without responding to Igor and after getting an answer from him, I slide my hand from Igor waist to his hand and led him out of the dungeon.

Thr whole walk to my room Igor just walked behind me without any word and everyone scattered away from me after looking at the expression on my face and the way anger overpowered me. Lastly, I stomped into my room and slamed the door close after Igor entered...