Chapter 12

(After 1 week)

Third POV

It's been a week since the incident that happened in front of Caesar's main office. After the investigation, Akim got some clues about it but...
Flashback
"Boss" he entered Caesar's home office.
"There were some teenagers who were hanging around and saw 5-6 people dressed as workers going inside the building with large bags. Because of their  clothes they didn't ponder much on it and neither did people around give attention to it".
"CCTV?" he leaned on his chair with one leg on the other.
"Artur is working on it" he nodded and Akim left.
Flashback ends

Caesar was doing some work in his office when Igor entered...
"What are you doing?" He sat infront of him.
"Just some work. And why are you roaming around, you just have got your plaster removed?" He looked directly into his eyes.
"I am fine now and want to start work again. I am bored" he pouted for the first time and Caesar smiled at him.
"Ok, if you say so. But don't push yourself".
"Okayyy" Both of them sat there in silence, Caesar continued his work while Igor was playing on his phone.
"Did you tortured those guys?" Igor asked after a few minutes.
"What guys?" He looked at him with a confused face.
"The ones whom you tortured brutally...cut their hands, ears".
"They deserved it" he said with clenched jaw.
"No one can lay a finger on you... you are only mine" he pulled Igor towards him by putting hands behinds his neck. They were so close that their lips were just an inch apart.
"I am yours" the moment Igor said that Caesar crashed his lips on him. Their hands cupping each other's faces and tongues swirling for dominance and heat ignited from their bodies.
"Aaah" Caesar took control and sucked his tongue, a current ran through his body and he shivered. They detached their lips to breathe but their foreheads were still stuck together and there was a smile of love on their face.

Caesar was getting dressed in his room for a meeting when...
"I want to talk to you" his mom entered.
"About?" he asked while styling his hair.
"Caesar, come here" She motioned for him beside her on the couch.
"Mom, can we talk later. I have to attend a meeting" and walked towards the door.
"Right now, Caesar Mikhailov" she shouted the moment he held the door knob and he looked at her with wide eyes.
"What happened?" he was shocked with her mothers outburst on him for the first time since he got the power and quietly went to her.
"What's going on between... you and Igor?"
"Why are you asking this?" he asked calmly.
"Answer me first" she said sternly.
"I love him... not in a brother way" he looked down while saying it.
"Since?"
"Since childhood days".
"Are you sure about this?" and he nodded.
"Then never break his heart or I'll break your legs" he immediately looked at her with wide eyes.
"You ok with it?"
"Of course, Igor is like my son. So what if he'll become my son in law. He'll still be with me and my son".
"I love you mom" and hugged her with tears welled up in his eyes.
"After so many years I am hearing this. I missed you my son. I love you too" that moment tears rolled out of his eyes and he tightly hugged her while she caressed his back and kissed on his head.

Rozlina POV

Since Igor came back from hospital, something is going in between him and Caesar and I can feel it...
"What are you thinking?" Leonid asked while looking at a book he is reading and Rozlina sitting beside him on their bed.
"Nothing" she said and he closed his book and looked at her wife.
"Now tell me" he held her hands and looked into her eyes.
"Don't you feel like something is going on between Caesar and Igor?"
"Like what?"
"I don't know, it's just..."
"You are thinking too much, just give some time everything will be alright" he kissed her forehead and hugged her while sleeping.

'I knew it there was something fishy. First they spend the whole day in Igor's room which they never did in these few years and now they are trying to spend time together alone by giving lame excuses...I really need to find what's happening' she thought while sitting in the living room. After few minutes, Igor came into the room...
"Hey Roz, what are you doing?"and kissed her cheek.
"Just watching a show. How's your leg?"
"Fine" and he smiled at her.
"Good"
"Uh, where is Caesar?" He asked.
"In his office" She said and he went. The moment he walked off one of Caesar's men came looking for Akim.
"Good morning ma'am" He said.
"Good morning, what do you want?"
"Nothing ma'am, I was just looking for Akim sir" She nodded and he went but few minutes later he and Akim came downstairs while discussing something.
"Is everything alright?" She asked.
"Yes ma'am" Akim said.
'Dispose of those bodies and don't let anyone know' Akim said to the men but Rozlina heard and she stopped them.
"What bodies?" She stood in front of her while their eyes were down.
"Uh uh..." Akim was not able to speak.
"Just say" the moment she used her authorative tone he told her about those three men who were brutally tortured by Caesar but his didn't know about the words that Caesar spoke while killing them.
"You can go" she dismissed them.
'Caesar will directly tell me everything now... What if my suspicion is right?' She thought and walked towards the kitchen.

'I was right my son truly loves Igor and I know he will forever cherish him' she smiled and walked out from his room.