Chapter 14 (Part 2)

Third POV

As soon as the last person walked out of the room Igor's face was again full of emotions. He immediately got up from his seat and sat on Caesar's lap straddling him...
"What do you want?" Caesar asked while holding his waist and pulling him towards his chest.
"I like when you do these things" Igor  whispered in his ears and lightly bit his earlobe.
"Ahh... What kind of things?" Caesar tried to hold his moans from the way Igor was caressing his neck with his smooth fingers.
"The time when you show everyone who you are... My Mafia King" Igor said the last part and then sucked his neck like an animal.
"Aaahh, fuck" Caesar quickly picked him while Igor crossed his legs on his hips and hooked his arms around Caesar's neck.
"You'll be the death of me baby" Caesar kissed on his tender lips and devoured his mouth like a wild animal. While Igor brushed his smooth fingers in Caesar's slightly long hair. After a few minutes they both detached their swollen lips for a breath and looked at each other with lustful eyes.

Caesar sits Igor at the table and starts kissing his neck while one of his hands under his shirt "aaah" Igor moaned and bit his lips in between his teeth.
"I want to hear you moan only for me" Caesar caressed his lips from his thumb.
"You want to do it here?" Igor asked while hooking his legs on his hips and pushing him forward.
"This table is not only for meetings, baby" Caesar smirked at pushed Igor down on the table as he hovered over him. They both again attached their lips but now hunger is seen clearly. Caesar bit Igor's lower lip and he opened his mouth for entry. Their tongues tangled and went into war, battling for dominance.
"Fuckkk" Igor moaned loudly when Caesar pinched his nipples under his shirt.
"Soft spot, huh" Caesar smiled and just looked at him while he still pinched and played with Igor's nipples to hear his moans.
"Oh god, aaaaa" Igor pulled Caesar and kissed him passionately with total dominance now.
"I want you to have rough sex with me" Igor said when he pulled away from his lips and looked directly into Caesar's eyes.

Next moment they both unbuttoned each other's shirt and Caesar attacked his nipples with his lips "oh f-fuck" Igor clutched Caesar's hair tightly in between his fingers.
"Yess, g-god" Igor started kissing his jaw while caressing his hand over his sculpted body with 8 packs.
"God, you are so hot" he said and kissed on his chest. Then, he flipped him and now Caesar was at the bottom.
"You'll never show this sight of yours to anyone, right?" Igor asked while kissing on his neck and roaming his hand over his body.
"This is only for you" Caesar held his hair tightly while yanking him away from him.
"You better keep your promise" Caesar flipped them again and unbuttoned his pants while kissing him with full dominance.
"Fuck yes... aaaaa" Igor moaned when Caesar stroked his dick.
"Pls, I want you" Igor said and Caesar yanked his last piece of cloth away. Now Igor was lying naked on the table and looking with lustful eyes towards Caesar who was pulling his own pants and briefs off.

"I'll get the lube" Caesar started to walk away but Igor held his hand.
"No, I want you in right now".
"But..."
"Now, Caez" the minute he said his name seductively, Caesar hovered over him again and kissed his lips. But he slowly put his two fingers in while sucking on his neck.
"Aaaaaaa" he pulled his fingers out and then in. He did for a few minutes until he felt Igor was ready to take him.
"Are you ready?"
"Yes pls" Igor looked at the thing in Caesars hand who was ready to put it in.
"It'll fit?"
"Yes baby"
"You are huge".
"And you are not? Don't you think I see the same monster that I have".
"But you aren't the one who'll be taking it".
"Right! But don't worry" He said while stroking his cheeks. Then Igor closed his eyes and Caesar pushed inside him slowly while kissing all over his face. For a few minutes he didn't move and waited for Igor's permission.
"Move" the minute Igor said the word Caesar moved his monster.
"Ahhhhhhh, f-fuck" Igor moaned loudly and Caesar started thrusting in him. "Yess, pls fuck me hard" Caesar heard his baby's command and did exactly that.

They both fucked each other for atleast an hour and collapsed on the table beside each other while panting heavily.
"Do you think I am sadist, if I find you hot when you killed Gabriel?" Igor asked after few minutes.
"Then I must be the biggest sadist in the world, if I have fallen in love with the world best assasin who kills people like a fucking game show" Caesar said while smirking.
"Then you better remain a sadist forever, because I am never letting you go".
"And you better not" he turned on his right side to look at the love of his life.
"I will kill anyone if he says bad thing about you, even if I have to go against the world" Caesar stroked his cheek.
"Then we'll kill them together, babe" Igor smiled and Caesar kissed on his lips.
"Sure baby" and Igor hugged him where his head was under Caesar's chin who hugged him tightly like his life depends on that person, which actually does.