Chapter 3 (Part 1)

Third POV

It's been two weeks since Rodion stole Caesar's Consignment and he put a look out for him.
"I want to host a party" Rozlina announced while everyone was having breakfast.
"Why so sudden?"
"Honey, since last few days everyone is so tensed and it feels as if there is no good energy in here. So, I want each and every member of this house to feel relaxed".
"Don't worry Roz, I will arrange everything for you" Leonid smiled at her and looked at others present.
"What do you guys think?"
"Whatever mom wants" Caesar said while having his food.
"Whatever you need Rose" Igor smiled towards her.
"Yeahhh party" Alexei jumped excitedly and everyone just looked at his cheerfulness. He was baby of the house, everyone loved him.

Tomorrow party was held and everyone was busy in arranging it. Leonid and Rozlina had already invited their family members, friends and business partners, while Caesar was busy in his meetings.
"Caesar-Igor, come here boys" Rozlina called them as soon as they entered the house.
"Yes rose?"
"What mom?"
"I have called a designer with some suits and you both have to try them. He'll be here in a minute" Both the boys nodded and went to their rooms.
After few minutes, the designer knocked at Caesar's door...
"Come in"
"S-Sir your suits" the man was shivering from the aura Caesar was giving.
"Keep it there" and kept all three suits on the near couch and left.
Then he went towards Igor's room...
"Sir, I have got your suits" he was not so afraid with him but still tried to avoid eye contact with him.
"Ok" and the man left. He went downstairs and saw Rozlina.
"Hey Ivan, come have a seat" he immediately sat down and released a breath.
"What happened?"
"Rozlina your son's, they both are so terrifying" She laughed.
"Oh come on, they are not gonna bite you".
"I am your friend that's why they will not otherwise they would have".
"Don't be so silly, I am here relax" even after Rozlina's assurance Ivan was still on alert.
"Ivan, my son's are mafia's but they can never hurt any innocent. I have trust on my upbringing".
"Btw Rozlina, Igor is not your own son but you still treat him like that. Don't you think he can take advantage of it?" As soon as he said these words it felt as if Rozlina shot him from her eyes.
"S-Sorry sorry R-Rozlina".
"Don't you even dare to say like this again. You are my friend that's why I am forgiving you otherwise you would have been buried under this ground till now. Igor is my family, my son and a part of me like Caesar and Alexei, got it?" Ivan nodded and after few minutes a servant brought other suits from Caesar and Igor's room.
"Bye Rozlina" she didn't even looked at him and he left.

The day finally came, everyone started coming for the party. Everyone was in full party mood while Leonid and Rozlina were attending their guests...
"Hey, how are you?" One of their friends said.
"Great, I am so glad you could make it".
"Of course Roz, we can't miss it for anything" They all were having their moment when...
"Oh hi Mr and Mrs Mikhailov, so glad to meet you" One of their new business partner said.
"So do us. Will you nit introduce your family?" Leonid said.
"Sure, she is my beautiful wife kira and my little princess Alisa" Danil said.
"Hello, nice to meet you" Kira shook hands with them.
"Your daughter is very beautiful" Rozlina said.
"Thank you, btw where is Caesar?"
"Oh he is getting ready. He'll be here in a minute. You guys enjoy" and they left to attend other guests.
"Dad, why are we even here?" Alisa asked while having a sip of champagne.
"Because I want you to meet their son".
"Why, I don't have time for all this".
"Alisa, Mikhailov's are a big shot family in the world. And I want you to be part of it".
"What if I don't like their son?"
"Trust me, you will" Danil smirked, he know his daughters taste.

While everything was going smoothly, next moment everyone stopped. Everyone's eyes we're only on two figures standing on the top stair. Caesar and Igor were looking so handsome and sexy that everyone present there were mesmerized by them. They both walked downstairs and started attending their guests separately.

Caesar

As soon as I got ready and left my room, I saw the most handsome man in the world in front of me. Igor was looking at his phone with his other hand in the pocket, he was looking so sexy and hot that I wish I could eat him right now. But I stopped my wild imagination as I was getting turned on and walked towards him casually.
"Are you ready?" asked him authoratively and he looked at him.
"Yes" and walked infront of him. As we walked downstairs every girl present there was eyeing him seductively that I was so close to ripe their eyes out but distracted myself by greeting others.

Igor

I never had friends beside our gang members. Since childhood, I have never imagined anyone else to be my friend except Caesar, he was always there for me. But fom last few years we have been distanced from each other as if we were never close. And now, he has become a mafia king, it feels as if he is on the top of pinnacle from where he no more sees me like anything except for his bodyguard. I always think if my parents would be alive then my life could be different from now. But everytime I see my family, all my worries vanish, Rose and Lion had always treated my like their own son and Alexei is my baby brother, while Caesar will always be my friend. I can never wish for anything better than this. I came out from my thoughts when Rose called me to meet other family members...
"Watsup buddy?" Denis hugged me.
"Great and you?".
"Cool as always" He said with as usual a smiling face.
"Hey Igor, you don't wanna meet me?" Sasha pouted.
"Oh you are my baby, how can I miss you" I said while teasing her.

Caesar

My whole family was present and how they were treating Igor, it always feel good to see him happy with them. The way he fights or play with my cousins or feel relaxed with my uncles and aunts. Actually, we have always been close to my father's side of family including my father's brother Roman, his wife Nadya along with their children Denis and Sasha. Then, my father's sister Irina, his husband Feodor and their little girl Anya. While my mother's parents are no more and she was the only child.