Chapter 5

Third POV

"Leo, what happened?" Rozlina asked.
"I don't know, Roz. Whenever I think about meeting dad, all those horrible things come into my mind. I just can't rest till I know what  he wants" Leo expressed while lying on his bed and Rozlina caressed his hair.
"Don't worry, we'll get to know everything tomorrow. Pls, just take the rest honey" he nodded and turned his back towards her.

The next morning, each member of the family was tensed. Leonid and Rozlina were sitting in the drawing room with Alexei and waiting for Caesar.
"Igor, you ready son?" Rozlina asked him as soon as he came into view.
"Yes rose, everything will be all right" and he hugged her.
"Caesar also came. Let's go" Leonid pointed towards him. And everyone boarded the car.

Caesar

'I don't even know, why the hell we have to put up with that man. In this whole world he is the only one who hurts my family most but still dad wants us to treat him like family. Like why dad why?' He thought all this while looking outside the car and with a frustrated mind.

Third POV

There was pin drop silence in the car, it felt as if they were going for a funeral. The half hour long drive felt like days for them. But at last they reached...
"Caesar, I don't want any violence" Leonid said with a stern face as they got out of the car.
"Yes dad" and everyone went inside. As they entered all other family members were also present.
"Hi, Roman" Leonid hugged him.
"Hey, we all are here" he patted Leonid's back. Each member settled down but inside everyone was worried. After few minutes...
"Sir-Ma'am, boss is waiting in his office" one of the bodyguard informed.

Caesar

As we entered, the most hateful person of my life was sitting on his chair with a cigar in his mouth and one of his slut on his lap.
"Hello my children, welcome-welcome" he said happily. I was literally controlling my anger.
"Hi dad" Leonid and Roman said while others just sat on the big couches on opposite side of the room.
"I am so happy to see you all" he stood in front of his table while holding that lady's hand who was just leaning on him and eyeing everyone of us with hatred.
"Why did you called us dad?" my dad jumped directly on the topic, which I really love about him.
"Wait Leo, be patient. Will you not ask your father, how he is doing?" he literally made sad face which was horrible to see.
"Good, clearly visible" dad whispered.
"Ok ok, I'll tell myself. I am feeling really really happy today" he said which means now something horrible is coming our way.
"Why?" Aunt Irina asked.
"We'll tell but first I want only family members here" since the first time we entered that bitch talked 'wow'.
"What do you mean?...If it's something for adults to talk to then we can send Alexei and Anya (6yr old) outside" Aunt said while motioning the nannies standing aside to take them. But...
"I want him also out" she again opened her mouth and this time... 'I will cut her tongue'.
"What? Are you mad?" my patience reached its limit.
"Who are you to say whether he will be here or not?" Mom stood up to her and pointed finger at her face.
"Rozlina, you can't talk to her like that".
"But father, how can she say that Igor is not a family member?"
"Because I told her".
"W-What? How can you do this? I know you don't like him but you can't just disgrace him. He is my family, my son. Got it?" Mom outburst her emotions.
"How can you even say that he is part of Mikhailov's? We don't even know where he came from. He is just a mere bodyguard and you treat him like a family. He is just a roadsider".
"SHUT UP. Just shut-up. Don't you dare say a word about him" Caesar shouted at her and everyone shivered from his anger. This very moment Caesar Mikhailov- The Mafia King was present.
"Who the fuck are you tell who he is to us? I don't even know you and still you have the fucking courage to stand in front of me and say bullshit".
"Caesar, you can't talk to her like that".
"Really grandpa? I don't think you should also say anything because of you she is saying all this shit... I don't even want to be here but I am just because of my dad".
"Have you forgotten who I am?" His grandpa raised his voice.
"Of course not, The Dominik Mikhailov. You always wanted to control our life but not this time".
"Don't you forget Caesar, I am also a mafia" he stood infront of him, chest slightly touching.
"I think you don't remember. I am... The Mafia King, grandpa" he said while directly looking into his eyes full of rage. He turned around, took Igor's hand and left the mansion with his bodyguards.

Third POV

"Leo, let's leave" Rozlina held her husband hand.
"Mr. Dominik, don't show us your face again" Leonid said and walked out.
"LEONID" Dominik shouted at him but he left along with other family members.
"Aaaaaa" he threw all the things from his table.
"Honey, calm down. They will come back" That slut tried to console him.
"It's all because of that woman. She is the one because of whom all my children are doing this".
"She is dead now. You can't do anything".
"I wish I could kill her myself, Svetlana" He gritted his teeth.
"Don't think about it. Just focus on getting your control back on your children...And most important to get rid of that bastard, Igor" He just stared nowhere with a smirk on his face.
"His life is short" He said while smiling and hugged her.