Chapter 7

Third POV

"Son, did you get any information?"
"No dad, I am waiting for Artur" Leonid nodded. Both of them just stood there without any further talk. Next minute Akim and Artur entered.
"Boss, I retrieved some footage".
"Show" and he played it on his laptop. All four of them looked at it and they got a thousand volt shock.
"I-Is that Rodion?" Leonid asked.
"Yes dad, he has finally shown himself".
"What's your next step?"
"Akim, gather all our men and... ".
"Boss" One of his men came running.
"What?" He looked at him with a terrified emotion.
"I-Igor... Some people th-threw him outside our gate" and he immediately ran outside. As soon as he reached outside, he saw his men putting Igor inside the car who is badly hurt and bleeding a lot.
"Call the hospital, now" He said to akim.
"Oh my god! Igor, son" Rozlina screamed as she saw his condition.
'Igor baby pls be safe. Pls come back to me pls, I'll never let you go, pls just be ok' Caesar continuously chanted it, he was just looking at him from the mirror and his heartbeat was fast while Rozlina put Igor's head on her lap.
"Caesar- Caesar" he came out of his trance after his mother called him.
"Huh... Igor. When will we reach?" he screamed at his driver.
"J-Just a few minutes boss ".
"Drive fast" Rozlina was panicking.

Caesar

The doctor took him to ICU while mom was crying and dad comforted her...
"Mr. and Mrs. Mikhailov, your son is...brutally tortured. There are marks at the back of some sharp thing, his ribs are broken, his left leg is factured and there was a bleeding in the brain, we stopped it but he will feel dizzy for a few days".
"Can we se him?" Mom asked.
"We'll just shift him in the room, then you can but he is still unconscious" and doctor left.

"My baby, my son. Leo, I can't see him like this. I just can't" Mom said as we entered the room and saw him with bandages.
"Pls, take care of yourself Roz. You have to be strong for him" She went beside Igor and kissed his forehead.
"W-Who did this?" Mom asked after few minutes.
"Roz, I'll tell just come out with me. Take some rest first" dad took mom out despite her refusal.
"Everything will be fine" Dad comforted me before going with mom.

Now, I was alone with him. 'All this is because of me, you are in this state just because of me. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have let you go far from me' and for 10 minutes I just stood at the same place from beginning. Then, I took small steps and reached beside him. In so many years, for the first time I caressed his cheek...
"Pls pls come back, Igor. Pls, I can't live without you. I can't let you leave me again like this...I can't. You have to come so that I can show how much I love you. I love you, I love you the most in this whole world" I didn't even knew when my tears started flowing. For the first time, I confessed my feelings for him.
"C-C" I heard a sound and looked at Igor, he was looking at me.
"You are awake! You are awake, thank god. Are you ok? Should I call doctor?" And started panicking,did not know what to do but he held my finger...
"y-you l-l-love me?" he said in a very low voice.
"Huh?"
'He heard me, he heard me confessing'. Igor was just looking at me, not breaking eye contact for a second. He was waiting for my answer. 'Uh,What should I do?'
"I-I... "
"Igor!" Mom came crashing door with dad behind her.
"Oh my god, I was so scared. Are you ok? Are you in pain? Do you need anything?"
"Mom relax, he is fine".
"You will never leave me again" Mom scolded him but while crying. And kissed his forehead. After a few minutes, doctor came and did his checkup...
"He is fine but we'll still keep him for observation".
"Then we can take him?"
"Sure. Mr. Smirnov, you pls take rest. I'll take a round after few hours".
"Thank you doctor" He was able to clearly speak now, after drinking water.

I sent mom and dad home so that they can also take rest while I stayed with Igor...
"Did you find anything?" I asked Akim to look for Rodion.
"No boss"
"Igor was absolutely right".
"About what?"
"That we have a mole among us".
"Shit... Did Igor said anything about him?"
"Before he can say all this happened... Fuck, fuck! I shouldn't have let him go, fuck".
"Akim, do one thing take Artur's help and go through all our staff and gang members information once again. If you have even a slightest doubt dig him or her out".
"Yes boss".
"I want the report by tomorrow evening" He nodded and left. I went and sat beside Igor who was sleeping. 'He looks so calm and gentle' I said with a smile on my face.

Igor is sleeping since two hours and I just sat there the whole time looking at him...
"Ugh-Ugh" He coughed and I gave water to him.
"Thanks" helped him sit in bed and sat back at my place. For a few minutes none of us said anything and tried to avoid each other or...maybe the topic. But then a nurse came...
"Sir, I have to change your bandages" I stepped aside. She started changing his bandages and when she pulled his shirt up, my eyes were only stucked there. His abs and toned muscles were breathtaking 'My man is really hot'. I didn't even know when she finished changing because I was so engrossed in my wild imagination.
"Thank you sir" She said and I came out of my trance.
"What?" But Igor was just staring directly at me without any emotion.
"What were you looking at when she was changing my bandages?" he said with a smirk on his face.
"Nothing".
"Really?"
"Yes, really. Now shut up and rest" He just smirked and layed back.
"Caesar... the earlier c-confession" after a minute he said and my heartbeat became fast.
"We'll talk at home" I tried to say with confidence but from inside I was panicking. He just hummed without any further conversation and we both spent the night in the hospital room in silence.