Chapter 24

Igor

(Present day)

Rose and Lion looked at me with wide eyes the whole time.
"Wh-Wha-What?" Lion was still shocked after knowing everything.
"Yes, unfortunately...They have the same father but different mothers. And most shocking part is... Their father was the right hand man of Dominik".
"Barett!" The name skipped from his mouth while looking down and got lost in his own thoughts.

For few minutes no one said anything in order to give Lion time to process everything. He was sitting still the whole time without moving an inch.
"Does d-dad have anything to do with all this?" A slow voice surrounded the eerily quiet room.
"...uh, he... yes" I was not able to speak after looking at his dejected face. But Caez held my hand and motioned me to tell him the truth.
"H-How?... Wh-Why?" Tears rolled down from his face and Rose moved a little closer to him, to give his husband a warmth that is necessary for him right now.

"Igor tell me everything... Don't leave anything!" After getting calm down, he looked directly into my eyes with his blood shot eyes filled with rage.
"Ok. Do you know how Barett died?" I asked while leaning forward a little to hear his response.
"Dad, uh...I mean Dominik. He said that Barett died while saving him in a shootout?" He said but in the end his answer became a question when he looked at my face which totally says that it is not true.
"He didn't?" Lion asked while raising one of his eyebrows.
"Barrett was killed...by Dominik" I finally said the part from where all these things begin. The story of revenge which started because of Domink.

Then, I told them everything. Each and every information that I gathered all this time.
"Why isn't he still... dead?" Lion asked to Caez while sitting stiff.
"He would have if... Igor didn't stop me" Caez said while emphasising on the word 'would' and looked at me in the end.
"Why?" Lion looked at me with a questionable look.
"Trust me, I have some better plans for him. He tortured MY family, I would Never give him death so easily" I looked into his eyes and said all this with a confidence and hunger for blood of Dominik clearly visible in me.

"This is your battle now, guys. I will not interfere until you need me... I am shocked to know that my 'father' is behind all this but my hate for him is much more than that particular relationship... Caez, this time I won't stop you" Lion said with stern voice before walking out of the office.
"We all are with you" Rose touched Caesar's and my cheek with a little smile on her face and followed behind Lion.

After a minute, Akim also left but not before getting some orders from Caesar.
"I miss you" Two hands snaked around my waist from behind.
"I miss you too" He nustled his face in the crook of my neck while I leaned all my body into him and kept my hands on his.
"I want you" His sweet lips meets my skin, making a tingle feeling in me.
"Caez!" He sucked my neck hard making a shiver ran down my spine.
"I wanna eat you!" He growled like literally and held my face, twirling it sideways and attacked my lips with his sweet honey like ones.
"Ahhhmm" I moaned when he bit my lower lips in his sharp teeth and entered my mouth, devouring it like animal.

I was so engrossed in his trance that I didn't even recognize when his fingers opened my buttons.
"I missed this... and this...and this... and this..." He spinned me around and I came across a wolf who is hungry for days. He started working his magic on my body by sucking my neck, chest, stomach and lastly my hard nipples.
"Aaaaaa... Fuck, Caez" A mian came out of my mouth the moment his teeth bit my pink-hard nipples and the way his tongue swirled around me to sooth the pain but the pleasure I got from it was beyond my imagination.

Next moment, we both were engulfed in each other's warmth while lying on the couch.
"Are you ready?" He whispered in my ear while opening my pants button.
"Always" I said seductively and bit his earlobe by making him more hungry for me.
"I'll eat you up" He tugged my pants and boxer away.
"Ahhh...oh my goddd...f-fuck, hmmhhh...babe" Next second his mouth was on my hard erection and the monster he is, he swirled his tongue on my tip while hus other hand caressed my  thighs softly.
"Caez fuckkk!" His mouth took me whole making my eyes role in the back of my mind.
"Aaaaaaaa" He used his mouth perfectly making my insides twist.
"I-I am going..." I moaned when I reached my point.
"No, not until I say" He said before pushing himself away from me when I was on the brink of breaking.

"Caezzzz" I whined when he unbuttoned his jeans, taking his own sweet time while smirking at me.
"Come, plsss" I stretched my hand to him and he held it before hovering on me again.
"Open up for me" He said and the next second his two fingers were inside me making my whole body shiver. The way he kissed my lips and fingers twisted in me, making it difficult for me to control.
"Mini me...wants you, baby" My eyes met his which were full of lust when those words come out of his mouth.
"I also want... him" I said while biting my lower lip hard.

He positioned his cock near my entrance making me feel jittery and the moment he entered, my whole world spun around me. His large-hard cock was engulfed inside me making a warm heat erupt.
"M-M-Move plssss" I moaned out and next moment he was thrusting in me like a wild animal. His magic made me feel something which I can never feel with anyone.
"F-Faster Ca-Caez" His speed increased making us both moan each other's name so loudly that even other's can hear. But this is my moment with my Caesar, so go to hell everyone.
"Cum with me Igor" He said and without wasting any time my load was all over his stomach and some on mine. While he released his inside me making my inside feel warm with his seeds.

"You are mine baby... Just mine" He said while panting and put his face in my neck, making me shiver again just from his breath that his fanning my skin.
"Only yours... Only Caesar Mikhailov's" I said near his ear making him shiver as well.

We both laid in the same position without any further conversation until...
"All this will get over soon, baby" He said putting his head up and looking into my eyes.
"Hm" I said in a little voice but from inside, I know all this will get more ugly from now on... A destruction is our way.