Chapter 3 (Part 2)

Third POV

All the guests were enjoying and having fun...
"Danil, come let's go and meet Caesar" Leonid said and they went ahead.
"There he is" Leonid pointed towards his son who was standing with his cousins.
"Son, meet Danil our new business partner" As soon Caesar looked at him, Danil got chills down his spine.
"Nice to meet you" Danil tried to compose himself but Caesar just nodded.
"Mom, why is dad being so frightened right now? I have never seen him like this" Alisa asked while watching his father.
"Because you still don't know who Caesar Mikhailov actually is" she looked at her mother with a confused face.
"Mikhailov's are not only business family but... the mafia's. Everyone in our business knows this, they are the heads of mafia gangs and no one dares to go against them" After listening to all this Alisa was shocked, she never imagined that she was standing in a mafia's house.
"Then why the hell dad is doing business with them and why should I be part of this family?" She whisper yelled.
"Because first, Caesar is very good in doing business, he has given us alot of profit and second he is the mafia king, infront of whom everyone bows down" till the time she process all this her dad called her to meet Caesar.
"She is my daughter Alisa" Danil said to a disinterested Caesar, his eyes were only focused on Igor since the beginning of the party.
"Hi, so great to meet you" She tried to hide her fear and put a smile on her face.
"Hm" but Caesar not once looked at her.
"You guys talk, I'll meet others till then" and danil left. Alisa just stood there awkwardly, fidgeting with her hands, looking here and there but Caesar was leaning at the bar with a wine in his hand.
"Uh-Uh, so do you have any hobby?" She took the first step but never expected this answer from him.
"Killing people" and this time he looked directly into her eyes.
"My mom is calling, bye" and ran like a tiger was behind her.

"What did you say to make her run like this?" Igor said while facing towards the bar.
"Why do you want to know? Are you interested in her?" he cock an eye brow.
"What if I am?" Igor is the only one in whole world who can back talk to him, no one even dares to or have courage to do this.
"Then her future might not be so bright" he whispered in his ears and left with a smirk on his face. Igor was blank, he did not understand what Caesar meant or maybe... he don't want to understand.

Caesar

"Boss, we found out his hideouts" Akim said.
"Destroy all of them".
"Yes boss".
'Rodion, you are not too far away from my hands' he thought while drinking.
"Why are you always alone, bro?" Sasha stood beside him.
"I like it".
"Really?..Or is there anything else".
"What do you mean Sasha?" He looked in her eyes.
"Igor" she said while facing the guests.
"What about him?" He asked her casually but inside he was panicking.
"I know you like him and of course not in a brother way. Don't worry, I will not tell anyone".
"Thanks".

Igor

"Are you enjoying the party?"
"Yesss, I even clicked photos with famous people" Alexei said while leaning on him.
"So good, I am happy" he caressed his head.
"Igor?" he said after few minutes and he looked at him.
"He will not come again, right?"
"Ofcourse Al, he will never come back. Your brother made sure of it".
"I still see him Igor. He still touch me and hit me badly" Alexei started panicking.
"Shhh Shh, relax I am here only. No one is going to even lay a finger on you. I promise. We all are here" and kissed his forehead while hugging him tightly. He then took him towards his room.
"Now just take rest, ok?" Alexei was tugged in his bed
"Don't leave me, pls".
"I will never. I am here only" he just sat beside him and watched him tenderly.
After few minutes, Caesar entered in the room.
"What happened?" He checked Alexei carefully.
"He just had a emotional breakdown. He is still afraid of Anton and sees those things".
"We'll start his therapy again" Caesar said while stroking his brother's hair. Alexei was sleeping in between them and they both just looked at him lovingly.
"I will never let anything happen to him".
"I trust you Caez" smiled at him and that smile skipped his heart thousand times.