Chapter 11

Caesar

The whole day, we stayed in his room. It felt like we both went into our childhood days, talking about different and rubbish things and teasing each other. It was the most beautiful moment of my life in the last few years. We both were so engrossed in each other that we lost track of time and were interrupted by a knock on the door...
"Son's dinner is ready" Mom said from outside.
"Coming mom" I said.
"Are you ok to go downstairs?" I looked straight at Igor and he nodded.
"Will you disclose our relationship now?" He asked, after putting him in his wheelchair.
"If you want I can" and kissed his forehead.
"I want to but...".
"Listen, I don't know what my parents will think but I am sure about this that I want to be with you".
"I love you" he said with a smile.
"I love you too" and took him towards the dinning room.

Everyone was already seated and just waiting for us. I made Igor sat near me and then we started the dinner. All of us were eating silently until...
"Boss!" Akim came running.
"What happened?" We all looked at him with worried expression.
"Our three men... their b-bodies are hanging in front of our main office building without any head. Public is gathered around and it's a chaos. While police have called you there" As soon as he finished, Alexei scooted in mom's arms, where she tried to relax him.
"Ask everyone to gather, I'll come in 10 mins".
"Yes boss" and left.
"Now what?" Igor asked me.
"I have to put police out of this first".
"Do you want any help son?"
"No dad, it's fine. I'll handle it" and left the room. After changing my clothes, as I opened the door Igor was there.
"Do you need anything?" I kneeled infront of him.
"No, just be careful" I raised one eyebrow and smirked at him.
"You know who I am, no one can lay a finger on me...except you babe" whispered the last part in his ear and he blushed.
"Take care" kissed his cheek and then went downstairs.

The minute I stepped outside my car, the media started clicking my pictures but no one dared to come close to me. Everyone knows who I am and what I can do. As I took the step forward public made way for me but I can still hear the whispers. After entering my floor, two police officers came...
"Our sir, would like to talk to you" one of them said and tried to grab my arm but the other men stopped him before I can shoot that bloody officer.
"Hey! Don't touch him, don't you know how he is" he whisper yelled to him but the person still had confusion on his face.
"Sir is waiting in your office" the other officer said and I gave a deadly glare to the first one before going inside.
"I hope we are not disturbing Mr. Caesar Mikhailov?" I was sitting on my couch with one leg on the other while the head police officer was just standing in front of me with three of his officers.
"Not at all" I said with a flat tone.
"I wouldn't have called you but as you can see the issue has gone out of hand" he said while fidgeting with his hands.
"Did you collect any information?"
"We asked people around and checked the cctv but nothing was there".
"So, you are telling me that 3 headless bodies came from nowhere and hanged themselves infront of my building without being noticed" I said while glaring directly into his eyes.
"I-I am s-sorry" he quickly casted his eyes down.
"Fucking pathetic" I sneered at him.
"Just go and tell any made up story to media, while I'll handle this matter and I don't want anyone to interfere. Got it?" I stood in front of him with hands in my pocket, he immediately nodded and left with other police officers.
"Akim, I want you and some of our men to go and search the whole area, talk to people around and find out even the slightest of information...I know there is something missing" he nodded and left.

After handling everything I went straight to my home. The moment I entered, everyone looked at me.
"Come and sit" Dad said and sat on one of the vacant couch.
"Got any information?" Igor asked.
"I have asked Akim to look into it" Mom and dad started talking to each other.
"I'll go to my room" Igor said.
"I'll take you" and took him to his room.
"Rodion is behind all this?" He said while we were in elevator.
"Hm" and he looked at me.
"I will finish him, promise".

After tucking him into his bed...
"Sleep with me".
"But what if mom- dad comes?"
"I don't care, just lock the door but pls...sleep with me".
"Ok" I locked the door and straight went to him. Then pulled him towards me with his head under my chin and hugged him tightly.
"Good night"
"Good night babe" kissed his head and fell asleep.