Chapter 6

Igor

I always knew that Mr. Dominik doesn't like me. Since childhood, he has hated me but never once have I thought that his hate for me would reach this point. Then, I looked at the person sitting beside me holding my hand and with a furious look on his face. It's the first time since our distance when I felt as if my friend Caesar is back. We both sat in silence till we reached our house...
"Caez" he sat on the couch with his one leg on the other.
"Caesar, don't think about it much. Everyone knows that your grandfather doesn't like me...".
"He is nothing to me, NOTHING. Got it?" he screamed at me and every person in the house gathered at one side because of his terror.
"Caesar?" Rose shouted as soon as she entered the house.
"Don't take out your anger on him. Igor hasn't done anything".
"FUCK... Mom, I-I can't fucking handle that man. He always ruins our life and this time, he has gone too far".
"I know son, I know. We all hate him for everything he has done. And this time, he hurt my son, my family and I'll never forgive him for that" she hugged him.
"Now go and take some rest" he left and I just saw his retreating figure.
"Igor" Rose catched my attention.
"Come here" and I hugged her while she caressed my back.
"Don't take anything to your heart. You will always be my son and no one can deny that. I love you" she kissed my forhead.
"I know Rose and I also love you" and kissed her cheek before going into my room. But before going there, I felt an urge to see Caesar, as if he is in pain and needs me.

Caesar

As soon as I reached my room, tears started flowing from my eyes. I sat on my bed and all the things were going in my mind when the door opened...
"Caez, Caez relax" he engulfed me in his arms.
"I am here, shh".
"I am sorry...really sorry for everything".
"You didn't do anything, just calm down" and he caressed my hair. After few minutes of bursting out my emotions, I settled back while Igor was just sitting beside me.
"Are you ok?"
"Shouldn't I ask that to you?" I said while looking directly into his blue eyes.
"I am fine" he said while looking down.
"Btw...why did you cry?" he asked after few minutes of silence.
"Some old memories came back" he just hummed. We both just sat there without looking at each other or talking.
"Uh, I'll leave then" he got up and went towards the door.
"Caez, take rest" he turned around and said. I nodded and he left.

Third POV

It's been a week since the incident and no one talked about it. Life came back to normal for Mikhailov's. Everything was going perfectly fine when...
"WHAT?...where?" Caesar got a call while he was in his office.
"Akim, Akim" he screamed while running outside his office.
"Yes boss?"
"Go and search our BR5 warehouse, now" he ran immediately.
"Caesar... Son, what happened?" Rose and Leonid came running downstairs.
"Mom- dad... Uh" he was not able to say anything.
"Just tell" Leonid stared into his eyes.
"Igor... he, huh".
"Igor what?"
"He is kidnapped".
"W-what?" Rozlina started crying while Caesar was contacting Akim to know the situation. From the outside, it looked like he was just tense but inside thousands of emotions were flowing in him.
"Igor, Leo- Igor" Leonid tried to calm her.
"Akim" Caesar talked to him.
"What is he saying? Did he find him? Caesar" She continuously interrupted him.
"Mom, wait. I'll get Igor back" He went away from her to talk.

Caesar

'Who the hell has courage to kidnap my Igor? I'll fucking destroy him. Aaah, Igor pls be safe pls' I was just thinking all this when Akim came back...
"What did you find?"
"Boss, our members were stocking the new consignment and Igor was looking after it. But after a few seconds, there was a blast in one of our stock rooms and few men started shooting our members while Igor tried to fight them but that very moment, a man hit Igor's head and did another blast because of which our men got injured and they took Igor with them" Akim explained the whole situation.
"Shit, shit, shit. Who the hell took him?" Caesar shouted.
"Is any of our men stable?"
"No boss, they all are critical".
"Aaaaaa, I'll fucking kill that bastard" He started pacing around.
"Did you see the cctv footage?"
"It's all destroyed because of blast".
"Ask Artur, if he can retrive anything" and he left. 'I'll get you back Igor, just wait for me pls' Caesar sat on the couch with his head low.