Chapter 2

Caesar

'Black Rose gang is the most powerful in the world, no one can beat us. This is what my dad had worked for and I will continue it. I have always felt control and power in me, since the time I learned who we are. Everyone in this world knows me and is afraid of even my name...' he was thinking all this while laying on his bed when a door opened, 'except him' he thought when Igor entered.
"I heard what you did today" Igor said while leaning against the table.
"And?" Caesar sat on his bed and asked with a bored expression.
"You should have told Rose and Lion".
"What?"
"Don't act dumb Caez, obviously the whole truth".
"And what is it?"
"That you didn't kill all of them and only the ones who did dirty work in past".
"Igor, don't interfere in my life. They are my parents and my wish of what to tell them and what not. So, stay the fuck out of it".
"No way, this is my family also. I know you love Alexei and your parents but keeping them in dark and potraying yourself as a cruel and merciless person is not right".
"I am not showing anything, this is who I am" Igor said nothing and just looked at him.
"Now will you pls get out?" And Igor left.

After Igor left, Caesar went to his cupboard and took out a box. Inside it were pictures of his childhood with Igor.
"You don't know how much I control" he said while tracing the picture where Igor was backhugging him.

Third POV

Next day came with new troubles for Mikhailov's.
"What do you mean you can't track?" Caesar shouted and everyone shivered.
"S-Sorry boss".
"I don't know how the hell you do it but in two hours I need his location" and person nodded.
"Caesar, how much?" Leonid asked.
"20 million dad, he fucking stole 20 million consignment" his rage was on next level, every person present there was still from fear.
"Relax, we'll find it" Leonid comforted him.
"Alexei sir- Alexei sir" Alexei entered in the room with one his nanny behind him.
"Sorry sir..." Caesar interrupted the nanny and hug Alexei who ran into him.
"What happened Al?" He caressed his head.
"I don't want to go school".
"Why?"
"If something happen again?"
"Shh, Al nothing will happen I promise. You trust your brother?" And Alexei nodded.
"Good, now go and enjoy" he smiled and kissed his forehead. Next minute, Caesar Mikhailov was back. It felt as if the person just a few seconds before was someone else.
"Boss, I found him" The person announced.
"Akim, go and get him" he said to his second in command.
"Yes boss" and he left with a few of his men.

After a few hours, Caesar, Akim and few bodyguards were in torture room...
"I just want one answer" Caesar asked while sitting in front of the chained person.
"Who said to do?" The person didn't said anything for few minutes and Caesar motioned Akim.
"Aaaaa" The person screamed when Akim removed his nail. The next moment his right hand man entered.
"Let me handle" Igor said and Akim left the room.
"I don't like those who don't give me answers" he sat infront of him with a deadly emition in his eyes.
"I-I don't know him".
"Last chance" The person shivered by seeing the look in Igor's eyes.
"R-Ro-Rodian" As soon as those words left, Igor sliced his neck.
"You are a cruel person" Caesar smirked but he just gave him a look and left.

"That person is again back" Leonid said.
"This time he will be dead, dad" Caesar said with arms crossed.
"I don't want to lose anyone now" Rozlina  was on the couch and panicked after hearing his name.
"You will not Rose" Igor kneeled infront of her.
"I am sorry" And she started crying.
"It was not your fault. Don't blame yourself" He consoled her.
"It is Igor, they were innocent. Because of us you are living this life" Leonid came to him.
"No, it was my choice. It was my decision to live like this even after knowing everything. You are my only family and I can't leave you".
"We love you Igor" Rozlina hugged her and Leonid caressed his back while Caesar was looking at the scene from aside with a meaningful smile.