Chapter 22

Caesar

(1 week later)

"What all information you need is here. Do whatever you want to do with it...I just want them to suffer" I was sitting on my chair with one leg over the other and looking straight into the other person's eyes.
"Ok, in two days you will hear good news" He said and stood up while adjusting his suit. He nodded at me before going out of my office. Next minute Igor entered.
"Do you even realize what you are doing?" He just stood at the door and motioned towards the person who left before with his eyes.
"Come here" I stretched my hand to him. He walked to me and sat on my lap sideways.
"It's a risk we have to take baby" I caressed his cheek.
"But still..." He looked at me with fear in his eyes for the first time.
"Leave it to me, I'll handle everything" I kissed his forehead and laid his head in the crook of my neck.

Next day, Igor and I were eating breakfast when mom and dad entered.
"Good morning Rose- Lion" Igor said with a smile and in return they acknowledged us while taking their seat. Everyone was eating in silence until someone entered and went straight towards dad.
"What happened dad?" I asked when dad rubbed his forehead and concerned was written all over his face.
"Nothing son" He said but I still was not at ease and looked at the person who was standing beside him.
"What did you say to him?" I asked while directing my eyes sharply at him even if he is elder than me or one of the personal bodyguards of my dad.

He was hesitant before responding me but when I still looked at him without batting my eyes, his confidence started getting low.
"B-Boss... Uh, Victor... is missing from two days" He finally said in one breath and looked my dad cautiously.
"Is that why you are tensed?" I directed my question towards dad and he just nodded.
"Don't be... Wherever he is, he's fine" I said and concentrated back on my food. There was pin drop silence for few seconds until.
"Do you know anything Caesar?" Dad's voice reached my ears and I looked at him with a shrug.
"Igor?" He directed his eyes to him.
"I'll just say to trust us, pls" He said with a flat voice and dad dropped the topic. Igor is the only person who is close to dad after mom, obviously. Then, rest of the day went smoothly.

"What the hell?" I groaned when there was a knock on the door next morning.
"Just go and see. No need to curse" Igor groaned and lift his head from my chest while putting a pillow on his ear. I huffed and got up eventually.
"What?" I raised my voice the moment door opened and one of the maids stepped back a little from fear while keeping her head down.
"S-Sorry boss, but your d-dad has called you and Igor sir downstairs immediately" She said and ran like someone was after her life.
"Baby, get up. Dad has called us downstairs" I walked towards him and removed the pillow.
"Huh, why?" He whined like a baby and I kissed his cheek.
"Let's go and find out" I picked him up bridal style and went into the washroom.
After getting ready, we both went downstairs and saw more than two people present.

"Caesar?" As soon as we sat down in front of everyone, dad looked at me with a questioning look.
"I'll explain..." I said but he interrupted me with anger clearly visible on his face and for the first time after I became Mafia King, dad screamed at me.
"Explain? What the hell will you explain Caesar? There are fucking TWO COPS in my house and I even don't know why" He lashed out at me. He was literally fuming with anger because for the first time cops entered Mikhailov Mansion.
"Leonid relax, at least let him say" Mom caressed his arm to bring his anger down and he just closed his eyes for few seconds to calm his mind.
"... Say" He heaved a sigh before allowing me to explain myself.

Before I could say a word, someone slammed the door open and entered...
"Ahh, what a fucking great timing" I groaned and Igor giggled.
"What?" I turned to him and asked with one eyebrow raised.
"Today will be a fantastic day, I can feel it... Babe, the show starts...now" He smiled at me as if he is enjoying all this alot and just the minute he said 'now' someone screamed at top of his lungs.
"What the hell did you do Caesar?" My one and only grandfather, 'The Dominik Mikhailov' yelled.
"I don't know what you are talking about" I sincerely said with a calm voice and rested my back against the couch while sliding my arm behind Igor, bringing him 'very' close to me.

For a second I thought he forgot, why he was here even in the first place because the way he eyed the closeness between Igor and me was priceless. His eyes were wide open like they will come out any moment, he was beyond shocked.
"W-Wh-What-What is this?" He stammered like nothing and for first time it was hilarious to see this side of his.
"Whatever you are seeing" I said casually and kept Igor's head on my shoulder while holding his hand in mine.
"This is wrong, so wrong... This can't happen, never. Not when I am alive you sick bastard" He yelled again and everyone gathered around.

"I knew it... I fucking knew it, you are a bloody whore" He scoffed and directed his words towards Igor but the moment last word came out of his mouth, I held his neck and pushed him down on the ground.
"Don't, Don't even dare to say that word again to him or swear to god, I'll slit your neck from my own hands... grandpa" I gritted my teeth and tightened my grip on his neck making it difficult for him to breathe. Igor, immediately stood up along with dad and tried to push me away from him but the rage that flowed in my veins made it impossible for them to succeed.
"Caez, Caez... baby, leave him. Caez pls, he can't breathe... CAEZ" I zoned out for a minute and all my attention was only on the person in my grip until Igor shouted.

I loosened my grip and pushed myself away from him. Next second, he was coughing and his whole face was red. My wish was to kill him then and now but Igor held my hand tightly and I saw mom giving water to him.
"You should think before speaking Dominik" My mom said after he drank the whole glass.
"No one likes you here but still my husband treats you as his father, that's why he tried to get Caesar off you...Otherwise, you would have been 10ft below the ground by now" She said all this with just a flat voice and everyone present there were aware of the fact that how bold my mother is. She is not afraid of saying anything to others.
"So, I request you to leave my home" She showed the way to door through her hands and without uttering a word he got up and started walking towards it.

"By the way grandpa... they will NEVER come back" I said and he stopped to look at me when I put emphasis on 'never'. I smirked, crossed my arms against chest with confidence and he left after giving a glance at each of us present there without any word.