Chapter 19

Igor

After having a talk with Lion, I went straight to my room and stayed there till night. All this time, I was just thinking about him and knew he is also shattered from inside after the way I have been behaving with him.

I do love my crazy, possesive and most feared mafia king and do want to go to him... but, there is still a little fear in me for the first time 'what if he doesn't need me in future? What if he hurts me like this again?'. I was sitting on the bed holding my head in my hands and all these questions were flowing in my mind.

I was so stuck in my own thoughts that I didn't hear anyone coming. When the bed dipped beside me, I raised my head and looked at the person...
"Caez?"
"Igor" He said my name softly and with eyes full of love. For few minutes, it felt as if we are just talking through our eyes without breaking the contact.
"Will you go with me to a place?" For the first time I felt as if I am talking to a person who is not one of the feared mafia in the world. He was looking at me with hope of an answer which can be in his favour.
"Yes" The moment that word came out of my mouth he gave me his best smile, lightning my dark day that went today.

We both went out of my room and walked towards one of his expensive car...
"No bodyguards?" I asked when there was no one around except for both of us.
"We both are one of the most dangerous people in the world. Who is courageous enough to attack us?" He asked with one of his eyebrows raised and a smirk on his face.
"... Right" I said after a minute but I was still worried about him. There are so many people who are behind him.
"Come" And entered into his car and started to an anonymous journey.

After like an hour the car stopped and I looked around trying to make out the place in such darkness. He walked out of the car and I followed him. After walking for some time the lights suddenly came on and I had to adjust my eyes to the sudden light.
"This?" I gasped when my eyes roam around the place.
"Yes, this..." He said with both hands in his pocket.
"But why?" I looked at him with a curious glance.
"Let's play football" He was now removing his coat and started rolling his sleeves, showing his tattoos on full display. Honestly, his movements right now were turning me on and it was becoming difficult for me to control my arousal.

Whole time I was looking at him without actually getting involved in the game. He was looking like a Greek god with shirt stuck tightly to his body showing his hard muscled along with his beautiful tattoos and sweat glowing his skin more.
We might have been playing for 3 hours without any break, where I only made 3 in front of his 8 goals.
"Lets take a break" He said and we laid there in the middle of the ground in silence.
"You deliberately let me do so many goals" He turned towards me with one of his hand under his head.
"No..." I said without looking at him and just stared at the sky full of sparkling stars.
"Really?" He looked at the side of my head without glancing at any other thing, making me more nervous as the time pass on.
"Uh... you were the distraction the whole time" I don't know why I said that but the moment those words came out of my mouth I locked my eyes with him.
"Am I that hot, baby?" He gave a playful smirk and stroked my cheeks sweetly.

"Caez, I..." He interrupted me when I was not able to form words or hesitated to put my feelings in front of him.
"I am sorry. Whatever I said that time was not intentional... you know me Igor, I am stupid... I don't know how to control my emotions, I-I was just angry with you... I felt as if you think I can't protect myself but baby I am more than capable than you think. I want to be someone who can protect you from this dark world in which we are... I still regret saying those words, it's my fault and I am sorry for it, really very sorry" The whole time he looked into my eyes holding my gaze and poured his feelings out to me with tears sparkling in his eyes.

"I love you, I really love you so much baby... Pls don't leave me ever. These past years I have been without you but now I-I can't... I can't live without you, Igor... I just can't" and those tears dropped from his eyes one by one. As soon as he said the last part, he held my hand tightly as if I will run away from him right now.

His breathing rate became fast as the time went and I just looked at him without responding. The moment he started panicking and his hand that was holding mine started shivering, I pulled him and he towered over me clutching my body so hard like his life depends on it.
"Shh, shh... Relax" I caressed his back slowly and tried to bring his breathing rate normal.
"I am here Caez, I am here" And spoke softly into his ears while he tucked his head in the crook of my neck.
"I will never leave you babe, never" I kissed the side of his head.
"I love you, I love you Caez... You are mine and I am yours forever" I whispered in his ear and sucked his neck hard, leaving a huge hickey.
"Aah" He moaned and lifted his head to look at me.
"What was that for?" He touched the spot where I sucked.
"To show the whole world you are mine" I said with a smirk and he smiled at my actions before kissing my forehead.

We both laid in the same position with our foreheads together and just being in each other's embrace for the whole remaining night. That time all my worries went away and I was ready to face this dark world with the love of my life.