Chapter 20 (Part 1)

Caesar

The sun shines brightly on my face, disturbing my peaceful sleep after so many days. I stirred a little and felt a heavy thing on my chest. As soon as I opened my eyes, they captured the most beautiful sight. Igor was tucked beside me with his head on my chest and my hand on his waist. The sun's brightness was glowing his smooth skin perfectly making him more attractive.

I caressed his head and he shook a little, he rubbed his eyes to adjust with the coming light and finally he gave me his attention...
"Good morning" I said and kissed his forehead.
"Good morning... What's the time?" He yawned again and kept his head back on my chest.
"9:45" I said and he snuggled more into me.
"I am sleepy, take me home" Clearly he was but still didn't move.
"How will we go if you don't budge?" I asked after trying to make him move.
"Aaa" He got irritated but still got up and sat in front of me.
"Fine?... Now take me back" He held his hands up for me and I just chuckled at his behavior. After so many years I was able to see his this side. The side he showed only to me and not even mom-dad.
"Okay" I stood up and dusted my pants before taking Igor's hand and walked him to our car.

After an hour long journey we reached home and parked my car with all my other expensive and luxurious cars. Then, I looked at Igor and he was sleeping soundly. I went to his side and put my hand under his knees, picking him up in a bridal style. I walked into the house through a door which opens straight into a lobby connected with the drawing room. Without any care of the world from now on, I clutched him closer to me and he put his head in the crook of my neck.

I entered the drawing room where everyone were doing their own work but stopped when I came into their sight.
"Caesar, is everything ok?" Mom got up from the couch and walked towards me.
"Yes, he is just sleeping" She nodded and gave me a smile while caressing Igor's head.
"We'll be in my room" And I left after she said 'okay'. Till the time I reached my room whosoever I met either my bodyguards or maids, no one dared to even look at me even if they were curious about the situation.

I laid him down after removing his clothes and just leaving the boxers. Then  stripped myself also and joined him in the bed while pulling his back to my chest.

Igor

I felt something soft under me and opened my eyes to see my surroundings. For a minute, I forgot where I was but then I felt someone's breath on my neck and turned around to see Caesar.  Immediately I remembered all events of yesterday and... our childhood football ground. I still can't believe that Caezar actually remembered that ground.

The ground was taken by Lion on my request when I was like 7 yrs old. That time Caez loved football and I wanted him to have a big ground for himself only, so that he can play freely whenever he wants. But after getting involved into the business he left all his hobbies and mostly football behind and never went to that ground again until now.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't knew Caez was up and looking at me intently until he strikes my cheek.
"Slept well?" He asked me when I just looked at him.
"Did you?"
"Yes, because you were with me" and we both smiled at each other.
"Come let's go and eat something. I am hungry" He said with a pout and I gave him a peck before getting up. We both showered together without any naughty things and got ready on time.

As soon as I walked into the dining room with Caez behind me, Lion and Rose looked at me while maids and bodyguards who were working tried to glance at us discreetly.
"Come you guys" Rose called and we both took our seats.
"Why are they looking at us like something happened?" I whispered to him after taking our food in a plate.
"I carried you in my arms bridal style from car to my room" He said with a stern voice. And now 'The Caesar Mikhailov' is back.
"Oh" I just said that and went back to eating. Honestly, I don't care what others think about me and Caez. This is our life and we'll live it the way we want. And by the way, who the hell could stand up against both of us.

After eating, everyone back to their own work while I went to Caesar's office with him.
"There are so many things piled up" He sat on his chair and looked at all the documents on the table with a frustrated sigh.
"I'll help you, chill" I said and picked up some files to go through.
"I love you" He smiled at me.
"I love you too" And gave him a flying kiss. We both were doing are work until there was a knock.
"Come in" Caez said and Akim entered.
"Boss-Sir" He acknowledged us.
"Speak" When Caesar gave him his full attention he started speaking.
"Boss, I wanted to know what we should do with Silas. No one has visited him since we captured him" Akim said and I looked up at Caez with a frown.
"I'll tell, you go" He looked at my expression and asked Akim to leave before answering me.

"You didn't see him?" I asked while crossing my arms infront of my chest.
"I wanted to do with you" He said and walked towards me.
"Will you go with me? After all you were the one who got him" He bend down and looked into my eyes with a smirk. He definitely know me well, all this while I was itching to torture someone and finally the time has come.
"Let's do it baby" He cupped my cheeks.
"Sure" I gave a peck to him and we both left for the dungeon where we keep all our enemies, basically my favorite torture room.
"Let's have some fun..." I held his hand and walked down the stairs of the dark dungeon.