~Chapter 1~

-----------------------------------------

You wake up to the sound of your alarm and you let out a groan.

You lazily look for your phone on your bedside table. You get a bit annoyed and finally use your elbow to help you up and turn off your alarm.

Your eyes were half lid but you managed to see the time.. it was 7:40.

Your eyes went wide and you grabbed your phone and threw your blanket off you.

"SHIT!"

You took a quick shower, dryed your short messy hair. You decide not to brush it.. and you pick out an outfit.

(Tell me what outfits y'all choose ✨-✨)

You were practically running all over your house. You looked at the microwave clock and it read 7:54.

You immediately grabbed your keys, put on your shoes and ran outside of your house. But of course you remembered to lock your door.

~Very smol time skip~

You were in your car, on your way to the Pizzaplex. You needed the money and you found the perfect place to get a job.

Once you've arrived at the Pizzaplex you parked your car and made your way to the Plex.

You were nervous but at the same time you were excited.

The moment you entered the Plex your mouth dropped at the sight of it. There were kids running around the place while their parents followed behind them.. looks like this place was popular..

"This place is huge..." You muttered to yourself.

"I know right?"

You let out a small yelp as you turned around to see a man.. he was short and had white short messy hair, that mostly covered his eyes.

"Name's Shuko! Nice to meet you!" He had a smile on his face. He seemed really sweet.

"My name is (y/n) (l/n). And it's nice to meet you too."

You both shook hands and he started to show you around. Even though you guys just met he was being really sweet to you.

"Anddddd here's the Daycare! Where you'll be spending most of your time here!"

You simply nod as you were in too much awe to even respond.

The both of you enter the daycare and surprisingly there weren't any kids.

"Why aren't there any-" you were soon interrupted by an animatronic running towards Shuko and giving him a pickup hug.

"FRIEND! you came back! It was getting pretty lonely since there aren't any kids here!" He lets out a gasp as he puts down Shuko and goes towards you.

"Who this? A new friend?" He looks at you for a while while you just smile nervously and give him a small wave.

He was so tall.. almost like he was 6ft tall or something.. He was practically towering you and Shuko.

"Sun this is (y/n).." he stops talking and looks at you with a smile.

"Sorry I never got to ask. What pronouns do you use?"

"Uhm.. they/them" you spoke in a quiet tone as you fidget with your clothes.

"Sun, (y/n) will be you and Moon's mechanic! They'll also be working here at the daycare!"

Sun smiles as he also gives you a pickup hug "It's so nice to meet you (y/n)! I hope we get to be great friends!"

You were caught off guard by the sudden pickup hug but all you do is just pat him on the back with a nervous smile still on your face.