~Chapter 24~

-----------------------------------------
It felt like it's been hours since you left the Pizza Plex. Well for the twins that is, you've only been gone for 45 minutes but still.

You were in the hospital at the moment and luckily the doctors were able to stop the venom from spreading throughout your body. They gave you some shots and the doctors recommended that you rest before returning to work. Meanwhile it was pretty chaotic back at the Pizza Plex, Gregory was getting worried because you normally go to check up at him from time to time, he asked Freddy for answers but he wouldn't tell him anything in fear that he might make the situation worse. He even tried to ask Sun where you went but even he wouldn't dare to tell him.

It was getting to the point where Gregory would just ask anyone where you went. He really did care about you even though he would never admit it. But it was probably clear.

Back at the hospital, you were feeling restless. You laid down on the hospital bed, you would twist and turn but not position would help you sleep.

"The doctor said rest, so stop moving around." Iris said as she leaned back in the chair. You shoot her a small glare before letting out a small groan "I can't.. I have to get back to the Plex, Gregory could be worried about me for all I know!" You said as you sat up "last time I checked that kid never cares about anything" Iris said bluntly as she lets out a sigh.

Your teeth were clenched upon hearing this "what the hell Iris?! Aren't you supposed to be my emotional support or something?" Iris looks at you with no emotion but you knew there was something hidden behind those eyes "I'm your co-worker. Who got called over to the daycare because dear old Moon was worried about you. Face it, he probably just wanted to get rid of you because that motherfucker doesn't give a shit about anyone."

You don't know why but each word she said just stung you. If it wasn't illegal and if you could do it.. you would murder her. 'wait what?.. murder her.. what the hell is going on with me?.. their just.. robots.. they don't really feel any kind of emotions.. god what am I saying.' you shake your head before you hear a faint chuckle but it didn't sound like it came from Iris.

Though you didn't think much of it but you let out a sigh and look away, not even wanting to stare into her eyes after what she said "why the hell are you so offended by it?" She said causing you to look back at her "they're just robots. Robots that will soon forget about you once you leave." She lets out a scoff as she crosses her arms "Iris what the absolute fuck is your problem?! You're gone for a damn week or whatever and you're acting like a whole other person!"

She doesn't say anything other than letting out a sigh and she looks out the window.

You look at her in disbelief. You let out a scoff before speaking up "get out." After you said that she immediately looks back at you "excuse me?" She said almost acting dumb "get the fuck out of here. If you are going to fucking disrespect the twins then leave" you cross your arms and look away. It felt like a knife went through your heart. But you didn't want to be friends with a person who was going to disrespect the.. animatronics you love..

'why am I even acting this way?.. they're like my co-workers or some shit.. I can't possibly think of them as anything more..'

She stands up and grabs her purse "fine then. Good luck walking to the fucking Pizza Plex." You didn't care if you had to walk back, you just didn't feel like being with her at the moment..

You close your eyes and you hear faint footsteps followed by the sound of the door opening and closing.

You reopened your eyes and look around the empty room. You look at the clock and it turns out 5 minutes went by, maybe cause of the argument.