~Chapter 16~

-----------------------------------------
Gregory looked at you and man, was his face fucked up.

He had a somewhat big cut on his temple and just another small cut on his cheek. The bruise on his other cheek was a bit darker than before. You immediately stood up and so did Vanessa.

"I- (y/n).. look I can explain" she puts her hands up in defense. You just stared at Vanessa and at Gregory in shock. If it really was what you were thinking.. if she really did hurt him.

Then there were gonna be problems.

"You can explain? Then explain. Cause I swear to fucking God if you hurt Gregory then-"
She cuts you off "I didn't! I promise!"
"Then explain or else were gonna have problems!"

There was a short silence but it felt way too long. You started to get more angry by the second before you immediately grabbed Gregory's arm and made a run for it. Who knows if that woman had a gun or some kind of weapon on her.

But we didn't run that long because we ran into an endo.

'damn it. How did I forget that was here..'

"Gregory I'm assuming you know what these things are" you looked at him for a couple of seconds before looking back at the endo and he looks at you.
"Y-Yeah I do."
"Then you know that we have to look at it or else it'll chase us?"
"Yeah."
"Good.. now follow me."

You guys continue to look at it and went around it until you guys were facing it's back.

"On the count of three. We run" you could tell that Gregory was looking at you with a shocked look on his face. But after while he nods.
"Okay.. one... Two... THREE!" The both of you turned back around and made a run for you. You could hear the heavy foot steps of the endo running but not long after you stop hearing the heavy footsteps but that didn't stop you.

You guys didn't stop running until you both the Atrium. Sometimes you bump into kids but you didn't care. Not at the moment that is.

"(Y/n). I think we're good" Gregory tugs on your arm but you were just too worried and paranoid.

Constantly worrying if Vanessa is gonna show up or not.

But then Gregory stops walking and you turn around "Gregory what are you doing!? We have no time to just stand around!"
"(Y/n)! Just calm down! Nothing bad is going to happen!"

You place your hands on his shoulders as you bend down to meet Gregory's height "Gregory... You got hurt while I was having fun at the daycare... I don't want to make that same mistake.."
"It wasn't you fault! It was mine.." he rubs the back of his neck.

You stay silent for a couple of before speaking up "what?"
"While Freddy was on stage.. I wanted to explore around.. but I was stupid and I didn't think that Vanessa worked here anymore.."

No matter how much you wanted to yell at him now wasn't the time. Then again you don't want to seem like a rude person in childrens perspective.

You let out a sigh "look. It's.. fine.. just next time. Please don't leave unless Freddy or Me knows."

He nod slightly and you hug him. You were getting used to this "Do you think Freddy is looking for me?" You pull away from the hug "that I know for sure. Plus they gang isn't performing right now so yeah.."

You stand up and grab Gregory's hand again "Do you have to hold my hand? It's kind of embarrassing.."
"Look, I'm not gonna let you run off again. So I'm not taking my chances" you guys start waking while you just hear Gregory let out a groan out of annoyance.

You guys make your way to Rockstar Row and you guys go to Freddy's room and knock. But this time it wasn't Freddy. It was Chica.

"Oh (y/n)! Nice to meet you? Do ya need something?"
"Oh.. yeah, I was wondering if-" you sentence gets caught off by Freddy showing up by the door.
"(Y/n)! Have you seen-"
"Hey! I'm still here ya know!" Chica says while she slightly pushes Freddy away from the door.
"Come on in!"

You let out a nervous chuckle and you  enter the room while holding Gregory's hand. Turns out the whole gang was in Freddy's room.
You saw Roxy and Monty sitting down on the couch. Roxy was just brushing her tail with her claws but she soon stopped once she saw you enter and Monty was just staring at you but it looked like he was staring at Gregory.
You only know Roxy and Monty just because you seen them on stage and you've seen their statues. It didn't take long for everyone to notice Gregory.

"Hey wait a minute." You and Gregory look at Monty who stands up and walks over to you two. Mostly walking over to Gregory.. "Your the kid from last year. Your name was.. oh yeah Gregory." For some reason it seemed like Monty didn't want Gregory here.
"There no way. I thought Vanessa kicked him out?" Roxy spoke up. Same thing with Roxy.
'damn.. does everyone have beef with Gregory?'

You look at Gregory and you can tell he's pretty nervous. Well he doesn't show it but you just have a hunch.

"Heh.. heyyyy Monty.. Roxy.. Chica.. how's it going?" Gregory smiled awkwardly while he shrugs a bit.
"Doing a whole lot better. At least we're not scrap." Roxy glares at Gregory and you just look at everyone for answers or to what's going on. But when you look at Freddy you knew he knew what's going on.
"Oi, Roxy stop giving Gregory a death glare. Now if you excuse me I need to have a talk with Freddy." You place a reassuring hand on Gregory's shoulder.
"I'll be back and if anything happens to him then I'll make sure you guys are back to scrap.. even though I don't know what's happening.." you muttered that last sentence under your breath.

You squeeze Gregory's shoulder then you walk towards the door and Freddy walks out a long with you. You take one last look inside before Freddy closes the door.

You let out a sigh and you look at Freddy calmly. But that was soon replaced "What the hell is going on!? Why does everyone here have beef with Gregory!?" You point towards his room.
"Well.. I did tell you he was here last year.."
"Yeah but you didn't tell me that everyone hates Gregory!"
"Everyone doesn't hate Gregory!"
You pause for a slight minute and glare at him. You cross your arms "Monty, Chica, Roxy, Moon, Iris, Vanessa-" Freddy cuts you off.
"Wait. Did you just say Vanessa?"
"Yeah Vanessa."

There was this long silence as you guys look at each other. You raise an eyebrow "What? What's going on?"

Freddy looks around the place as if hes making sure no one is watching.

"(Y/n)..."
.

.

.

.

.

.
"Vanessa hasn't worked here for a long time..."
-----------------------------------------
Word count: 1228

Ik probably not a good place to finish. But I'm reading some fandom about The mega Pizzaplex so I could understand the layout.

Anyways like always until the next chapter!

Love y'all!💕