~Chapter 21~

(y/n still doesn't like the twins? Don't worry. The time will come)
-----------------------------------------
Who knows how long you were out for you it didn't feel long.

One moment your out.

And the next..

Your awake.

Your eye lids slowly flutter open as you let out a slight groan. You sit up slightly as your elbow propped you up.

You felt something slide off of you, as you looked down at your lap to see a blanket.

As you slowly wake up even more you realize that you were in the nap area.

"Ugh.. what-" you noticed the curtains moving slightly and saw Gregory's head poke out.

"Y/n?.." he said softly as he entered the room more.

"Gregory?.. geez.. what happened?" You muttered out as you sit up fully.

Gregory walks over but before he could say anything to you, he immediately hugged you.

You blinked a couple of times before hugging Gregory and bringing him down to your lap.

"Well this is new.. mostly it'll be me who hugs you first" you let out an awkward chuckle.

Gregory didn't respond, all he did was continue hugging you.

"Hey Greg.. come on speak to me. You're making me nervous" you looked down at him as you ran your fingers through his hair.

After a couple moments of silence he finally spoke up.

"We don't know what happened.. one moment you were talking to Sun and the next.. you were on the floor.. we tried to wake you up and you wouldn't budge.. I thought we lost you.. I thought I lost you.." Gregory's voice cracked a couple of times meaning he probably was gonna cry but you didn't say anything about that.

You let out a soft sigh.

You don't even know what happened.
Gregory was right.
One moment you were fine and having a casual conversation with Sun.
And the next, you felt very dizzy and everything went black.

You smiled softly to yourself, it was nice to know that Gregory was thinking of you. To you I didn't seem like Gregory wasn't the type to show affection but you didn't know him that well.

"What happened to Sun?" You said softly as you looked down at him slightly and he looked up at you.
"Oh.. he's charging. He wanted to stay up just to make sure you were alright but he was low on battery so.. yeah."

Your smile widens slightly as you get a strange feeling in your stomach.
You tried to figure out what this feeling was but it felt very similar to when you first had a little crush on Iris.

Speaking of Iris...

Where is she?

It feels like it's been years since you last saw her.

So what happened?

You shake your head slightly and stand up as well as picking up Gregory.

"Wow" you let out a chuckle "you're light as hell" Gregory only blushes in slight embarrassment as he doesn't say anything and just stays as close to you as possible.

You found it quite adorable how he got embarrassed by your comment.

Not in a weird way of course. . . .

You walk out of the Napping Area and head towards the desk. There weren't any kids around so maybe the Plex closed already.

Maybe you were out for a good 1 or 2 hours.