~Chapter 18~

Ps: y/n is 23
Honestly this song is stuck in my head.
-----------------------------------------
you head towards the Atrium and you look around the place for a familiar face.

Noah's of course.

But you mostly saw kids and their parents, or kids with their friends or siblings. For some reason this did not put a good feeling in you. You felt uneasy at the moment so you decided to go sit down at a table.

If there was one available. You walk around the place for a bit but there were barely any tables available. When you'd think there was one but there would be purses or whatever.

So you just walked around, but after a while looking for an available table you just gave up but you managed to find a red couch not that far from you.

So you walked over to it and sat down.

You let out a sigh and go on your phone to let the time pass by.

-
Let's just say you waited there for 20 minutes and Naptime was about to be over.

You were starting to lose your patience and hope.

'Kind of thought someone other than Iris would wanna hang out with me...'

No one wants to hang out with you...

You shake your head and look down at your lap and your grip around your phone tightens.

You immediately stand up and you plan on walking away in a puff but suddenly you hear someone call your name.

At first you didn't pay attention but when you heard your name again you couldn't help but look around.

Turns out it was Noah. He was waving at you while he sat down at a table.

At first you were hesitant but you weren't the kind of person to ditch people so you walk over to him.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for over 20 minutes.." you spoke out kind of loudly over all the music and kids laughing and stuff.

"Sorry! I just barely saw you when you stood up. You really thought I was gonna abandon you?" He smiled while he tilted his head to the side.

You let out a sigh and smile. You take a seat beside him.

"Oh and for an apology." He grabs something from the ground and you try to get a peak of what it is.

Turns out it was a bag but you couldn't see what was inside it.

He then takes out two cups of coffee. And he takes out a couple pastries.

"The reason why I took so long is cause I went to talk to Iris about what you liked. And I had to go to your favorite coffee shop." He continues to smile.

For some reason..

His smile puts you at ease. Everything about him was just.. amazing. He was so kind to you yet you guys just barely met.

"You did all this? Yet I didn't get you anything.." you look at all the stuff then you look at Noah.

"Of course I did! And you don't have to get me anything. Just you being my friend is good enough for me"

'wait.. were friends?.. well.. that's nice'

He's using you...

You shake your head and smile "That's.. really sweet of you.."

He nods and gives you a straw "Well then. Dig in, I'm assuming you don't have much time"

You let out a slight laugh and nod "Yeah. And I don't wanna keep the twins waiting" you open the straw and put it in your cup and start drinking your coffee and Noah does the same.