~Chapter 5~

-----------------------------------------
You were lost in thought.. at this point you were thinking about your life. I mean, everyone does that... Ya know? Think about their life.. most likely rethinking life.. but yeah..

Your thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the sound of knocking on your door. It took you a couple of blinks to come back into reality. You stood up and walked towards the door. You unlock your door to see a man holding your (f/f) and the pizza.

"Uh... Are you (y/n)?"

You nod and the man gives you the food and you give him a $5 tip. You close and lock your door as you walk towards the dining room and set the food down on the table.

You walk towards your room and knock on the door. After a couple of seconds no one answering the door you open it to see Gregory sound asleep. You smile softly as you lean against the doorway. You walk towards your bed and brush some of His hair out of his face.

'okay.. maybe taking care of children isn't so bad..'

Yeah sure, you were given a job to work as a daycare attendant, but you never really.. interacted with the kids.. well.. not until now.

You sit down on your bed and you rest your head against the wall.

~5-10 minutes later~

You were watching some videos on your phone when Gregory moves around a bit. You turn off your phone and look at him. He eventually lets out a yawn. He flutters his eyes open and he looks up at you.

"How long have you been there?..." He said softly followed by another yawn.

"Eh.. I guess 5 to 10 minutes." You shrug a bit and smile slightly "anyways.. if your hungry, there's some food in the kitchen"

Gregory immediately sat up with a smile on his face "really??"

"Of course there is. You can go wash up." You stood up while Gregory threw the covers off of him and ran towards the door, he opened it and ran towards the bathroom.

You could help but felt so happy.. yet so sorry at the same time..

'poor thing.. he must've not eaten anything in a while..'

You walked out of the room and head towards the kitchen. You open some cupboards and grab some cups and plates. You then opened the fridge and grabbed some apple juice for Gregory and your (f/d) for yourself.

[(F/d) = Favorite drink
Imma be honest with y'all. Everyday I go to the store with my mum, I always grab Arizona, I absolutely love it 😍]

You poured the drinks into the cups and places the juice back in the fridge. You took the cups to the dining room where Gregory was sitting down while looking at the food.

You let out a soft chuckle. You place the stuff on the table. You grabbed a slice of pizza and gave it to Gregory. He immediately started to eat it up.

"Be careful. Don't want you to choke" you smile softly as you started to take your food out of the bag.

"I know. But this is really good!" He said with a mouth full of pizza.

You the pass Gregory his cup of apple juice and he took a couple of sips to wash the food down.

"Eat as much as you like.. just.. don't eat if you feel full" the smell of your (f/f) filled your nose while you look at Gregory who had a goofy sme on his face.

You couldn't help but laugh a little..
.

.

.

.
After you guys finished eating, well.. there was a couple of pizza slices left but at least Gregory was satisfied. You took the plates and cups to the sink.. you decided to wash them later..