~Chapter 25~

(y/n kissing Sun was probably not the right idea.. maybe I shouldve waited a bit longer? What do y'all think?)

Tw: slight fluff.
-----------------------------------------
You and Sun stare at each other as you feel heat suddenly rise to your face. As Sun slowly sets you down. You feel the children's eyes on both of you. you look down at the ground and you turn as you immediately head towards the doors and push them open leaving Sun to his thoughts.

That might've been a shitty move but what else could you do at the moment? You kissed Sun. Well on the cheek but it was still a kiss.

Your head was racing to thoughts as you just started walking. Waking away from the Daycare.

The sound of faint children chattering soon returned as you left.

The only person you could seek for comfort was Freddy. As you know his schedule he was going to go to some kids birthday party soon but he still had an hour to prepare.

So who else could you go to then your good friend Freddy. But then again Gregory might be there and start asking questions about yourself.

As you are making your way to rockstar row, you run into multiple people, some of them curse at you while others just glare at you.

The feeling of eyes on you is slightly uncomfortable.

You finally make your way to Rockstar row and you quickly make your way to Freddy's room. You immediately started knocking on the door loudly to the point where your knuckles started to hurt.

Not long after the door swings open, revealing your bear animatronic, Freddy.

"(Y/n)? Is everything alright?" He asks as he looks down at you. You only push past him, even if he didn't move much, he still got out of your way.

As you walk in you notice Gregory laying down on the somewhat large couch. He seemed to be sleeping. You smiled weakly as you took a seat next to him, carefully sitting down not to wake him up.

He suddenly starts to move around and you freeze. He then moves to rest his head in your lap.

You let out a sigh as you relax. Freddy closes the door as he takes a seat on the ground.

"I know there is something wrong.. can you tell me what happened?" He said in a soft voice which calmed you down a bit but not very much.

You let out a soft groan as you rest your head back again the cushion "I think I messed up.." you said weakly.

Freddy titles his head to the side before speaking up "How so?"

You were quick to respond as you look back at Freddy "I accidentally kiss Sun.. well on the cheek but yeah I still technically kissed him but I don't entirely know." You spoke fast but it came out clear to understand.

Freddy had a slight shocked look on his face and he shook his head a bit "You.. kissed Sun? On the cheek?" He said in a confused way.

You nod as you rub the side of your neck. The silence takes over and it starts to feel uncomfortable but Freddy soon breaks it "And.. what did you do after that happened?"

You let out a weak chuckle "I.. left.. I know it was probably a shitty move!-" your sentence was cut off "Language (y/n)." He said in a stern voice.

You roll your eyes but soon let out a sigh "It was probably a.. dumb move but I didn't know what else to do. He probably even hates me! I kissed his cheek! He only sees me as a friend and I just randomly kiss his cheek! What if this ruins our-" you get cut off again.

"(Y/n). I can assure you that nothing bad will happen between the two of you" he says softly trying to assure you as he places his big mechanical hand on your knee.