~Chapter 19~

(hehehe it's almost time my children)
-----------------------------------------
You looked at Eclipse with your eyes widened in shock. He looked really different..

He was literally a version of Sun and Moon merged together.

He had four arms instead of two.

but his voice was completely different.
It was like a thick British accent.

Which you definitely found attractive.

'Damn.. not gonna lie his voice is kind of attractive. WAIT WHAT?! am I simping for a ROBOT? No I'm not... Keep yourself together (y/n)..'

You slowly stand up and blink a couple of times before speaking up "I uh.. well.. Eclipse, do you think..."

this was the moment you realized that you were high up on the balcony, your eyes widened and you immediately wrapped your arms around Eclipse's torso.

'Oh shit.. I didn't realize how high up we are..'

You're so scared of everything..

At first they were surprised by your action but they soon let out a low chuckle "Well that's surprising, are you afraid of heights dewdrop?~"

His claws run through your hair.

"I might be afraid of a lot of things but the ones I hate the most are heights..."

He lets out another chuckle and he picks you up in bridal style, with ease.

"I see~ well then you better hold on tight" not long after he jumped off the balcony and surprisingly you guys weren't falling. More like flying or something.

But still you held onto him tightly and you guys landed on a play structure. It was still kind of high up.

"When are the lights turning on?.." you muttered out slightly

"To be honest, I dont-" his sentence gets caught off by the lights flickering on.

Sooner or later Sun comes out and looks around the ace confused before looking down at you.

"I- Uh- (y/n)?.." he placed his hand on the back of your head.

"Get. Me. Off. Of here.." you said almost sounding desperate and scared at the same time.

(You'll be desperate for Sun and Moon sooner or later (y/n) 😌)

"Uh- Right sorry.." Sun immediately picks you up and you wrap your legs around his torso and your arms around his neck.

For some reason you felt his body heat up but you were too focused on getting down from the top of the play structure you didn't even care that much.

He made sure to hold onto you tight before jumping off.

The feeling of jumping off and falling made your stomach twist and turn.

Then you guys landed safely on the ground with a 'Thump'

Sun tried to place you on the ground but you wouldn't let go of him.

I guess you were probably still worried that you were still on top of the play structure.

"um.. (y/n), do you think you could l-let go?" Sun said nervously as you felt his body heat up yet again.

You opened your eyes and looked around the place before looking back at Sun.

This time you felt your own cheeks warm up a bit and you soon let go of his body and your back hit the ground.

'that was.. weird.. I have the same feeling I had when I first saw Iris..'